Needs Stability Improvements!

akositzke
274 posts Member
edited January 2016
I just opened the app to do my Arena missions before the reward. First mission I tried, 2 attacks in, the app locks up and crashed - not only "losing" the battle for me, but now I have to wait for it to "cool down" before I can try another arena battle. I understand that people could exploit if FC were a possible way to avoid cool-downs or to not lose a battle...but the app itself should not crash anywhere near as often as it does. If it does crash, there is a simple solution - which would alleviate the FC exploit:

If you leave a battle (either by FC or app crash) prior to the arena timer expiring, it keeps going in the background.

The benefit of this is that if the app just crashed you would be able to restart, go into Arena and rejoin the battle where it left off. Yes, you would be down a minute or whatever..but it's much better than just automatically losing the battle. Obviously, if it crashed at the end of the battle you may not be able to get back in before it expires...but in my experience it almost always crashes at the beginning of a battle.

If you did actually FC on purpose, there would be no benefit as the battle would still need to complete...and then the cool down timer would still need to do it's thing. Nothing would be gained by FC. If you paid gems to start a different battle and avoid the cool down, then it would simply count the previous battle as a loss and move on.
Post edited by akositzke on