But AAT squad refresh at 11pm?

Ugh, just make it midnight....

Replies

• MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    It refreshes 24 hours from when your leader started it
  • Options
    Squad refresh is every 24 hours based on when your guild started the raid.
  • Options
    It refreshes at 11pm PST
  • Options
    It doesn't refresh 24 hours from when it was started, nor does it refresh at 11pm PST. It's different for everyone. Mine refreshes at 12:00am EST - nowhere near when we initiate the raid, rather, the same time as my daily activity reset.
  • Options
    The raid refresh is locked at midnight (although DST can shift this by an hour) in the timezone of whoever created the guild.
  • Options
    MetxChris wrote: »
    The raid refresh is locked at midnight (although DST can shift this by an hour) in the timezone of whoever created the guild.

It took a while..,but the right answer finally popped up!

• Options
    MetxChris wrote: »

Yes.
  • Options
    It is based on the timezone of your guild leader. So I used to be in a 930 payout 3am roster refresh guild, then all of our active players left to start a new guild and the new one was 1030 payout 4 am roster refresh, then the time change made it 930 payout 3 am refresh, unfortunately new day is 11pm now so I can still never get 36 nodes again as there is no way I could do gw in 1.5 hrs 3 to five hours is typical for GW now. I hate it.