Squad help please.

So I can't seem to come up with a good enough squad. I have a pretty good amount of toons. But I feel like everyone around me is getting stronger and I'm getting weaker and not sure which way to take my squad. I'm usually always top50 at payout but it's getting tougher to stay there.
Best toons: QGJ, Rey, GS, Lando, STHan, B2, Ben, 5's, Aayala, Dooku, Biggs, IG88 (All gear 9+)
Working on Anakin but also gearing up Vader. Also am slowly building a droid team. So what squad do you think would be best to run from what I have? And who else should I work on? I really don't want Wedge but I feel like I might have to.. Thanks for any input!
Current Arena: Lando(L), Han, Ben, Rey, QGJ(or B2)

Replies

• Check out my channel and if you like it feel free to subscribe
    Virtual Gaming World
  • That sounds like a solid team. How are your mods on them?
  • Don't bother with Vader unless you can 7* him and use with palps
  • TaterSalad wrote: »
    That sounds like a solid team. How are your mods on them?

Good, not great though. Could be better. All 3-5 dot. After I finish Ani I'm going to farm more mods. But I looked at the top10 in my shard and I don't think I'm far off, even better mods then some in there. Actually the #1 had problebly the worst mods out of everyone there lol. My STHan was much faster for example. But the thing is everyone there has Wiggs. I want to get there without that. Maybe I'll improve with Ani?
  • How's your gear? I've been sliding further and further down the arena rankings on my server because my gear has stagnated around level 9. *shrugs* It happens.

Because it's so much easier to win an attack in Arena than it is to win a defense, you need to severely overpower your opponents in order to hold onto that spot. You can beat a team with 15% more power than you reliably, and I've been able to hit up to a 25% difference when I've gotten lucky. ANything with a power lower than yours will be an easy win. Gear and mods are the biggest contributors now. Just grind that stuff out.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • IN_DarthJarJar
    301 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Post your swgoh link, it'll be easier to make recommendations if we know what toons you have available. I'd immediately recommend dropping Rey and QGJ, and moving Lando out of lead, but would need to see your toons to make recommendations on who to replace them with.

Darth JarJar, TI

iN DarthJarJar | Team Instinct Δ
  • RebelBass wrote: »
    Post your swgoh link, it'll be easier to make recommendations if we know what toons you have available. I'd immediately recommend dropping Rey and QGJ, and moving Lando out of lead, but would need to see your toons to make recommendations on who to replace them with.

Darth JarJar, TI

I was trying to but I couldn't get in earlier. Here it is though:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/darthap0c/collection/