Where to go next...who to work on

At the moment I have 6*lumi, 6* qui gon, 6* ST han, 7* GS, 4* ani as my go to squad for most content, with 4* chewy subbing in for han when more tankyness is needed. Reached a point where I need a better DS team to farm gears for my main team. On the DS, I have the 7* GS above, 2* RG, 2* ig86, 3* talia and a pitiful 1*snowtrooper. Who should I farm from here? My thoughts are Lumi to 7* then either biggs or phasma from GW, leia or a DS toon (sid, 47,vent), old ben or lando from cantina missions, and qui goon to 7* then old daka from cantina tokens. Also been farming dooku and rey from hard modes. Any suggestions or improvements to offer?

Replies

• DarthMegaBex
    568 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Nice roster to begin with, Chewie never really became viable anywhere TBH except for rancor raid and even then that's with Phasma and STHan is very quick and is usually used to dying for the team in arena in exchange for the to gain,
    Ani, QGJ, Lumi STHan sound like they'll be a good chunk of your team for a while :)
    Ani has a lot of health for an attacker and has a good AOE, if you need a 5th I'd recommend Lando, he'll also give your STHan a lot of speed and when raised up becomes a menace. For reference my team is Lando, Biggs, Wedge, SThan and Phasma/Anakin

If you're planning to use Rebels, Biggs Isn't bad without wedge but when you do get him the triple shot hurts, Jedi I don't recommend farming Jedi you won't use with Yoda later
    Sure you got Yoda but Jedi Consular and Eeth koth as teammates? Kinda meh
    I Recommend Aayla, Anakin, Lumi, QGJ And Ahsoka but that'll take some time as with both QGJ and Ahsoka in Cantina. Although Mace and Old Ben aren't bad too and could be faster instead of ahsoka, up to preference
    Yoda would replace Lumi but of course up to you, I'm trying out Ahsoka synergy with anakin.

I'd recommend getting Old Daka After QGJ and also phasma from GW of your DS team bc Dark Side, turn meter gain and revive will help getting through. So Phasma, Daka, GS, RG and 86 sounds nice unless you just want to raise 86 First for more offense

Vent and Sid, Vent is really only good for her dispel but that's pretty much it B2 does a better job although you'll have to wait until Cantina 7. Sid's prob is as the game goes on he gets less useful bc his attack is really low compared to other attackers. HK47 is good if you'll eventually run droids for dark side/arena.

Btw Dooku is unlocked later in Cantina nodes and Rey from guild store. If you're going to farm hard nodes I'd also recommend FOST and FOTP bc for mod challenges you'll need them at 5* at least but I don't think youll be worrrying about that for a while
  • As far as the yoda event goes, I've got qgj, lumi, ani, jc and just unlocked old ben. Should be enough to farm him eventually, and dropping jc for yoda seems like a decent team. As for hard nodes, I'm only really farming enough for the daily achievements at the moment, and rey and dooku seemed the most useful of those I've unlocked. Guild store isn't a real option for me right now,as the guild I'm in has only 1 or two other active players. Being ftp, aayla could be a problem as I've not found anywhere to farm her. Thanks for the info on daka, phasma for DS team, gonna need to boost DS if only to farm gears.
  • DarthMegaBex
    568 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    GuanIsHere wrote: »
    As far as the yoda event goes, I've got qgj, lumi, ani, jc and just unlocked old ben. Should be enough to farm him eventually, and dropping jc for yoda seems like a decent team. As for hard nodes, I'm only really farming enough for the daily achievements at the moment, and rey and dooku seemed the most useful of those I've unlocked. Guild store isn't a real option for me right now,as the guild I'm in has only 1 or two other active players. Being ftp, aayla could be a problem as I've not found anywhere to farm her. Thanks for the info on daka, phasma for DS team, gonna need to boost DS if only to farm gears.

Aayla is also Cantina as with Dooku later :3 btw the reason why I say farm these characters instead of JC is bc the event isn't a cakewalk, and gearing JC for the event is kind of a waste and doesn't do much for him actually :/ there are a lot of people who get JC to 7* and don't beat Yoda bc he doesn't really help the team against him