New tournament & Tank Takedown Tinkering

Achilles
1380 posts Member
edited November 2016
Hi all, hi devs

sorry @moderators, i didnt found a mega thread for it, so i created this one ...

Im very happy to hear something being addressed on tank raid, especially the animation speed, since im fine with the difficulty (honestly - because it adds something to work towards).

Im also happy about seeing new characters ingame, as well as new "couple"-synergies ... but why again rebels? I know, Rogue One is coming, blah, but honestly, we already have enough imbalanced rebel chars, what we (imo) really need are (farmable) chars out of other factions being able to counter them.

Also i think, you should fill the none-5-member factions, just to give us the option to use them (even if they are worthless, like the full nightsister-squad - its still fun to play with them in early gw nodes).

So far, we have 3 (2 farmable) Tusken only, 4 geonosian (3 farmable), 4 Ewoks only, 5 clones, but 2 only farmable, 6 siths (3 farmable). Also some factions just have 5 chars, which gives you no variety like first order, resistance, jawas and night sisters, ...

Most of those factions also needs a rework to become viable again, since wedge&biggs-duo-rework, many chars lost their spot in arena ... im not saying they are OP, because they are beatable, but they are for sure imbalanced.

I know, you added General Kenobi (none rebel, none empire), but he is not farmable and for most of us, it will take at least half a year to unlock him, so this doesnt count.

Cheers.
Left by design.
The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
Post edited by Achilles on

Replies

• Options
    Botb Jawas and Geonosians have droid synergies. All droids are farmable and F2P.... And all Jawas and all but one Geonosian are F2P..... That gives you some considerable roster depth, if you put in the effort!
  • Options
    I agree, way to many new characters are rebels. It's understandable why these characters are released, but we also need more scoundrels, first order, ewoks etc... And for gods sake, make more clones farmable!
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Botb Jawas and Geonosians have droid synergies. All droids are farmable and F2P.... And all Jawas and all but one Geonosian are F2P..... That gives you some considerable roster depth, if you put in the effort!
    Where does G.Soldier, G.Spy and Sun Fuc have droid synergies? O.o Just because Poggle has a leader ability that supports droids, doesnt mean the whole faction has synergies to them. Even though that was not my point/thread intention at all ...
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.