Character Strategy- Baze Malbus

2Next

Replies

• They should add Jango Fett and Bossk too. They must be in the game!
  • @CG_Kozispoon how long will Baze be in the shard shop? Thanks in advance ^_^
  • Yeah I really need to know, if he's staying another week I might get him. I got torn up by a wiggsando + chaze team in GW12 today.
  • Can any of the EA/CG people please answer this? There are hundreds, if not thosands of players wondering this. Thank you ^_^
    @EA_Jesse @BentWookiee @CG_Kozispoon
  • Minowara wrote: »
    How is any team supposed to beat Wedge(L), Biggs, Baze, Chirrut, and Lando? I just don't see it.... You have massive damage, cleanses, all-enemy dispels, starting taunts, 100% counter attack characters.....

I found a way! Use a 7-star Vader's Zeta Lead, have a max Palp to inflict other debuffs and damage, Have a miracle 7 star Shoretrooper from the other tournaments, have a sun fac with 60k protection from mods, and have a geonosian spy to auto kill everything by dispelling the unlimited amount of HoT and DoT placed on the other team..

LMAO

At least it's a solution, (even though the only people i know that can use it are the whales with 90% of every character, mod, and gear acquired... That's a minimum of 6 months of time in-game, and who knows how much money, likely $2,000 minimum...)
  • Baze and Chirruit are both awesome. Baze dispells enemies buffs, Chirruit dispells team's debuffs. Perfect synergy. Their duet is similar to Biggs + Wedge, but also they're more powerful, because Baze's dispell is just like Assajj, which is very slow. Please put Baze to bronze packs :)

Have you seen the latest buff to asajj? She starts off fights with 177 speed when maxed WITHOUT mods or her leader. Add on Maximum possible mods and Use her newly Buffed leader = 177+28 Lead + 30 speed primary+ 23 * 5 speed max secondaries (Only obtainable though mod shipments lmao Highest I've seen is 27, but that only happens on one type of mod.) = 235 + 115 = 350 speed + 10% from mod type buff (10% out of 102 ) = 360

but like I said, 205 of that speed is obtainable WITHOUT MODS
  • I have the option of a critical avoidance mod or a second protection mods, which would be more valuable on baze. I see he has high health and protection already but not as strong as I've seen in other players baze toon
  • I have Baze 7* and G10 and he's the most pointless character I have.

B2 knocks him out of the fight in the first couple of moves, and after that he's just a slow, low damage blob.

Especially when the other guy also has Boba ; Baze has had his taunt dispelled, buff immunity and ability block applied before he ever gets a turn.
  • I have mine with 160 speed with AA lead, for 185 total. Super useful when faster
  • So awesome knowing I have 6* Baze for the foreseeable future now. Had I known ahead of time (like the 3 times I asked previously) then I would have farmed differently during the double drops so I could have 7* him. Really appreciate the heads up EA/CG.
  • Because he taunts at the start, any team with RG has to aim for Baze, so he WILL get stunned. Then he's so slow he wont get another turn until he dies, or the battle is over. Was looking forward to his dispel, and other attacks, but rarely get to use them.
  • MackemSLAM wrote: »
    I have Baze 7* and G10 and he's the most pointless character I have.
    What you need is Chirrut. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPnS7kVmVd8

[not my team, I have neither of the toons]
  • @CG_Kozispoon how long until you put Baze back in the shard shop and take K2S0 out?
  • Does anyone know if this guy can be useful at 3*? Similar to how Shore is? Seems like he could at least take the initial Wiggs hit so your Wiggs wouldn't have to. But the cost to gear/level a toon who may be stuck at 3* probably isn't worth it....
  • Dont remember 3*, but 4* G10 and modded he will have ~7700 power rating.
    Health: 24000
    Protection: 36500

And i started to use him immediately when i got him leveled to G10. Love autotaunt and retribution.
  • Thank you game devs for Baze+Chirrut. @EA_Jesse @EA_MindTricks
    I applaud your balancing team, hope they had a nice vacation during the week you "balanced" Chaze.

1 duo to fit into every single arena team, 1 duo to rule AAT raids(4mill+ phase 4), 1 duo to rule tournaments.
    Its beyond absurd, any serious game designer would make an efford to balance them - A game designer afraid of people asking for refunds wont. Getting closer and closer to the end of my swgoh journey.
  • Have my 4* Baze at G10 now, plus some speed mods, and he's a lot more useful (I just avoid RG teams). However, I've noticed a couple of times his AoE dispel move hasnt removed an enemy StHan taunt. Can a dispel be resisted?? I think StHan had offence up as well, and that got removed, but the taunt stayed. The description says "remove all buffs".

Anyone else seen this? Or is this just resist / dodge behaviour? If the latter, can that be improved with potency ?
  • It isn't even fun how unbalanced this guy is paired with other rebels. This rebel fever is ruining the game and the balance is beyond absurd.
  • dad2my3 wrote: »
    If he automatically taunts at the beginning, then I won't even bother trying him out until he can survive that initial onslaught. Currently, he won't survive long enough to use any of his specials.

So being a tank, a Rebel, and pairing with a heal that equalizes the squads health isn't going to survive the initial onslaught? Dude this guy is going to almost as OP as Wiggs with Chirrut.

Just imagine ackbar L(for speed) wedge, Biggs, chirrut, baze
  • Did they just confirm gear 12?