Kylo
  • Thanks! Was hoping someone would say Kylo_Ren as I have him at 5*
  • JWH
    138 posts Member
    Kylo is a beast.
  • DonnieDrako
    221 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Geo for a few reasons, kylo as much as he's awesome to use and synergies well with phasma, he's pretty bad when controlled by AI (which defends your arena rank).

Geo has better synergies with poggle and can put out much more damage even without poggle.

Geo farming costs 8 cantina energy and yields you 13 credits (.615 energy per credit) where kylo is 10/17 (.588) which means you can farm Poe faster (cause let's be honest you're getting Poe).

Gear level 9 available to Geo at level 70.

More promotions if you need to get achievements for Vader shards.

Edit;

however if you're having troubles with GW I would get kylo. Otherwise geo if we're talking now arena
  • Kylo Ren because he looks REALLY cool. Isn't that all that matters?
  • Geo is way better for arena.

Kylo can be filler for anything else. His damage is mediocre.
  • If you got phasma as leader kylo obviously he's first order.
    Qui-Gon progress in cantina currently 4* gear lvl 7.
  • Geo for a few reasons, kylo as much as he's awesome to use and synergies well with phasma, he's pretty bad when controlled by AI (which defends your arena rank).

Geo has better synergies with poggle and can put out much more damage even without poggle.

Geo farming costs 8 cantina energy and yields you 13 credits (.615 energy per credit) where kylo is 10/17 (.588) which means you can farm Poe faster (cause let's be honest you're getting Poe).

Edit;

however if you're having troubles with GW I would get kylo. Otherwise geo if we're talking now arena
    This math is wrong for two reasons:
    1. you switched numerator and denumerator, thus resulting to the most proficient choice being the smaller number
    2. you have to multiply to understand the difference, not differentiate: 120 energy, thus one refill, gives you 15 extra runs for Geonosian, which in turn equals 195 tokens. 120 energy gives you (for mission 4-C) 12 extra Kylo runs, which equals 204 tokens. Luke for example in "level" 5 would even grant you 210 tokens.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Why did I see so many videos saying GS is so a
    Geo for a few reasons, kylo as much as he's awesome to use and synergies well with phasma, he's pretty bad when controlled by AI (which defends your arena rank).

Edit;

Dude, farming Kylo is faster than farming Geo. 1.7 credit per energy for K. However, 1.625 credit per energy for G. Lol.
  • My bad on the math... Still geo for arena kylo for GW
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    aeonaxx wrote: »

Dude, farming Kylo is faster than farming Geo. 1.7 credit per energy for K. However, 1.625 credit per energy for G. Lol.
    Farming Geo is faster. However, farming Kylo makes you to farm Poe (or Daka/Fives/Boba/whoever) faster.

You get more credits from each energy spent for Kylo, but you get more tries per 24h or per refill with Geo
  • Geo.