Suggestion on how to ease players tension on the endless gear grind

Jabba
1033 posts Member
Mk3 Czerka stun cuffs and Mk5 A/KT Stun gun prototype is by far the worst gear to achieve and we need it seems a endless amount now to get our characters Heroic AAT ready . At moment we as players can simply farm them which takes a week to achieve a full piece with 2 refreshes and all our bonus energy or we can purchase them which would cost us a small fortune to achieve all that we need . We need 50 players with 20 gear 10 characters to be victorious in the heroic AAT raid and with all the troubles I read in forums On raid difficulties im sure these 2 pieces of gear are the reason. My suggestion would be to cycle these two pieces of gear in the guild shop. Doing this helps the player community and still doesn't effect your bottom line as a business. We will still have to purchase a lot in shipments plus farm them with multiple refreshes again we need a a lot every character needs these items. I am a leader in a 3 guild family of 150 players and have seen attrition of players due to the endless gear grind . My hopes are you will consider this seriously or present another option . Thanks for your time in reading this and may the force be with you .

Replies