Jedi team feeling meh. Advice?

Here's what I have:
6* Lumi, JC, Kit, and QGJ(lead) . Currently looking for fifth to focus on. Kit and QGJ are still a lil low geared but the team's dps is low.

Options : 6* cad, dooko, sid, Talia.
5* Fotp, ahsoka(leveled but not geared) , Lando, kylo, boba, and a few others not geared or leveled.

My team has speed, but unless I get lucky I rarely get a kill before they can heal or taunt. The jedi don't seem to hit terribly hard (my healers are only ones maxed gear for now.)

Who should I focus my efforts to fill lady spot?

Replies

• 5* FOTP is very good. High dps. Jedi team are weak in the current meta.
  • I have Fotp at gear 6, one piece short of 7. My only issue is that it's common for him to get burst down before he can get 2 shots off.
  • I like gun di as leader with Aayla,JC,Lumi and QGJ
  • TBH, I think you need a counter, like Fives. Not a Jedi but you need a damage dealer tank. Maybe Poe would be better to protect the Jedi.
  • I run Ima, Kit, JC, Lumi, and QGJ some in arena. You can climb ranks quickly with this team but also lose rank quickly. I'm hoping they will give the Jedi a little help in the next update. I also run Maul, Sid, Vader, Kylo, and Dooku and stay higher longer with them.
  • You've got to mix up your chars. A full Jedi team is weak vs prominent chars like Sid, Dooku, Kylo ...
  • Kit Fisto just really isn't that good. His special is garbage, not only does it do basically nothing half the time, but potency up just isn't that good for Jedi. His basic does poor damage and has a low proc chance. Low counter chance too. If you want to keep it a Jedi team, even Ahsoka is way better than Kit, at least her special can occasionally net you some big hp turnarounds. I would say Old Ben and Aayla are your best bet for a Jedi team.
  • xReDeMpx wrote: »
    I like gun di as leader with Aayla,JC,Lumi and QGJ

Yup. IGD is a better leader for Jedi than Lumi. He's a LS version of Phasma.