Absent Leader

Dear EA/CG,

I know that this is not a bug in a technical sense but this issue is around since the introduction of guilds and has become recently a bummer as guild raid currency is being handed out to guild via their leaders exclusively.

The problem: Our leader went offline weeeeeks ago and never came back. We're lacking organization atm (we can start raids, of curse, but we can't promote/degrade officers .... ) and this can happen to every guild.

I also do know that the official (here on the forum) prescribed way to handle this situation is file a help ticket at EA help center and have them execute a leader change (this also shall be done by an officer only, see here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/741423#Comment_741423).

OK. I have done so (I'm an officer and I've provided all necessary info, like ally codes, guild name, and so on). Several times and several times reopening my ticket. I didn't got any response from EA so far since almost 4 weeks now. I know that there are players who have reported here that they get this issue addressed - but many many others here are still facing the very same problem.

So I would like to know what to do next @CG_Kozispoon?

Look, as long there are no in-game mechanics which are addressing these kinds of easy foreseeable problems I rate this as a bug! It should be able from within the game to have a kind of chief officer who automatically is promoted to leader once the original leader is absent a specific period of time - as an example.

Please think about this and give guilds a more meaningful existence.

Thanks!

Replies

This discussion has been closed.