Finally, Assajj Ventress will bring balance to the force, with her fixed dispel skill.

I noticed this morning that her buff deleting skill is fixed and now it works like wonder.

After 3-4 matches, i found that the skill already can dispel shield and i suspect that the devs increased it succesful dispel rate too.

When i used it on a full team of rebel that used taunt and protection skill it deleted all buff and heal all my team heroes to full hp, that is something to reckon with.

Now she is a great healer with a reliable dispel skill.

Replies

• Options
    Asajj attacks twice in a row with endless wrath and rapage up? I know I do.

And yeah, apparently as the stars magically align for the AI relentlessly, this happened to me and wiped my whole team. Because it was an amazing mixture of crits and turn meter debuffs (from asajj as well naturally) landing on my entire team to allow it to happen.

/rant over...for now...

:(
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    For me, I have gone up against the AI where Kylo Ren is able to do his AOE every round even though I have not attacked him.
  • Options
    I hate it when she doesn't clear debuffs... :/
  • Options
    I don't see how this could happen, I mean she is bugged so she doesn't get rampage if she did the killing blow, so other people have to go in between...

• Options
    I don't understand either. I've got a level 63, 7* gear 8 Asajj who I have been using for weeks and I've never seen this happen.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Does it work on Poe?
  • Options
    Sakichan wrote: »
    I noticed this morning that her buff deleting skill is fixed and now it works like wonder.

After 3-4 matches, i found that the skill already can dispel shield and i suspect that the devs increased it succesful dispel rate too.

When i used it on a full team of rebel that used taunt and protection skill it deleted all buff and heal all my team heroes to full hp, that is something to reckon with.

Now she is a great healer with a reliable dispel skill.

So ur saying they buffed her? Great because she wasnt too good already....
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    Sakichan wrote: »

Unless you are in Asia or Australia and by "this morning" you mean "since the update mid-afternoon US time", I have not seen this at all. I hope you are right but when I used her earlier she was as unreliable as ever.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    heals the whole team? i thought it was just for her?
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    heals the whole team? i thought it was just for her?

I'm seeing just for her

Strike Fear – Dispel 2 positive status effects from each enemy. For each effect dispelled this way, Asajj recovers 7% of her Max Health, and has a 50% chance to remove 10% Turn Meter.
  • Options
    Heals just her, and you need a good amount of buffs up for her to benefit from the attack and her timed right
  • Options
    She heals whole team. I have her and use her in arena
  • Options
    You just jinxed yourself man.. You had the rolling dice Gods in your favor...
  • Options
    The same as Before , debuff don't work everytime .
  • Options
    AI team had one player go in between her two attacks, but no killing blow from it. Don't know about the rampage part.
  • Options
    I just faced her in GW and she healed the entire team. I thought she was only supposed to heal herself?
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    I love when the AI uses her skill and debuff her own team :D
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    I just faced her in GW and she healed the entire team. I thought she was only supposed to heal herself?

I have seen the same thing as well
  • Options
    She has 86 speed and hits for 2k unbuffed at 65 gear level 8 star 7. And she starts getting resisted 50% plus again as others get gear level 8. She's one of the worst characters in the game.
  • Options
    Eaywen wrote: »
    She has 86 speed and hits for 2k unbuffed at 65 gear level 8 star 7. And she starts getting resisted 50% plus again as others get gear level 8. She's one of the worst characters in the game.

I remember when people were saying she was possibly one of the best characters in the game because of her having 5 skills.
  • Options
    Just played a match. Her dispell worked on removing the shield from chewie and she healed my whole team. Her dispell seems unreliable to me but I'm new so we will see. I will still take QGJ'S over hers for now.
  • Options
    TheVinegru wrote: »
    Eaywen wrote: »

I remember when people were saying she was possibly one of the best characters in the game because of her having 5 skills.

Not the worst. Just bad. :p
  • Options
    I hope there will be speed increasing equipments for her in the future, she doesn't have to be fast but for now she is too slow, really really slow.
  • Options
    She is supposed to only heal herself, but she is bugged where she heals everyone. There have been calls to fix that...but also calls to simply change the description of her skill since there aren't as many good DS healers.
  • Options
    The more I level her the more I dislike her. She seems to rarely stun now and her remove buff skill rarely removes taunts or buffs.

At 5 stars full gear for level 57 now so level 7 gear with one spot waiting till 61