Bug or Hack?

Ok I'm facing this team in GW I have killed Fett 6 times he will not stay dead. He revives every time I kill him. now I do not have Fett so I'm not positive, but I'm certain now matter the * or gear he does not Revive 100% 6 revives is a bit obscene.

Replies

• SinnerWill
    370 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I've seen 9 consecutive revives in a funny GW. Seen him revive 4 consecutive times for me. He must love going down. Neither bug nor hack, I'd say, just long odds.
  • Well that team also had Sid multi attacking, Ren calling assists, Fett was faster than Poe, Leia, Dooku, Sid. I ran a QGJ spped jedi team and the entire team I faced went first. Maybe Sid max and Dooku up there, but Ren, Fett and 5's? No way. 5's was landing ability block on hits. I wish I knew how to take vids. Fett was 1 hitting people like FOTP does. It was insane. Ren called an assist and/or attacked twice every turn. Sid attacked twice every time. Felt good when I brought that methed out team down finally, but what a pain. I never lose a toon, let alone a team in GW, this one took out 3 teams of lvl 60+ 5-7* purples. That team ate a Poe DPS, and a QGJ spped team, and after a Phasma team died too Sid still stood. Never faced a team like that. They all seemed to have everyone elses abilities with theirs.
  • The new GW!