So Arena just go harder for me, tips plz

Level 58 here and have noticed Arena finally got a bit more challenging around rank 175 (where I am.) I need some advice on my team - which is:

4* Phas G7 - Leader
5* Sid G7
5* Lumi G7
4* Fives G6 (almost G7)
4* Poe G6

I've noticed my Poe sometimes doesn't even get a chance to taunt and can die quickly. I tried swapping in a 4* Dooku G6 for Fives but he still dies too quickly.

I'm getting shipments for Lumi, Sid and Old Daka now (don't have her.) Have a Luke avail also and a Kylo about to unlock. Also have the other basic chars most others do.

Who else should I be working towards that I don't have? Or who might I swap in?

Replies

• Anyone? Also I'm noticing Sid as leader more often, why is that? I thought Phaz was better for Lead.
  • replace Poe by Daka
    I see your team does not have synergy
    This world is not of those who have money , nor of those who have power !
  • TogrutaPower
    28 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    People run Phasma because they have FOTP or because they don't have Sidious. Unlimited Power is strictly better than Fire at Will. This is especially true because S-tier attackers almost always have mechanics tied to crit.

You're struggling because you don't have enough damage. Stick Sidious in lead, drop fives, he is bad, and drop Phasma if you don't have FOTP. Replace them with attackers such as GS, Luke, resistance pilot, ig 86 and 88, ns initiate, ventress and if you're a whale, QGJ, Leia. I personally wouldn't recommend Daka, I think she's overvalued, especially if you're already running poe and Lumi.
  • ty for the input. Is Dooku useful at all or does he need better gear first? i know he's low damage. but I heard his stun is useful. I have Luke at 4*, guess I could use him then.

Can you recommend which attackers I might aim for getting? I only have Luke and Res Pilot of your list there.
  • If you have Sidious lead both Luke and Res Pilot are amazing. I think Sidious, Res Pilot, Luke, Poe, and Lumi is a solid team.
  • Once you have sid maxed you can go for ig 88 in arena shipments. Get Poggle in GW shipments. Farm geo in cantina and keep building Poe with the cantina tokens.
    With sid, poggle, geo, ig88, poe you have an 'easily' farmable, working setup that has synergies and fire power protectet by an op tank. It is not very creative though.
  • Your team isn't high enough star wise....also get these guys to gear 8 and make sure their abilities are upto 6

The reason your struggling is the longer everyone is on that server the stronger people get over time

It will always get more competitive and tougher due to this

So if your team doesn't get stronger as fast as others you will drop places
  • DiscoSlice wrote: »
    ty for the input. Is Dooku useful at all or does he need better gear first? i know he's low damage. but I heard his stun is useful. I have Luke at 4*, guess I could use him then.

Can you recommend which attackers I might aim for getting? I only have Luke and Res Pilot of your list there.

Everyone needs to be geared and specially Dooku. He is very useful but tends to die, so (and since you can replay missions) you can have him stun a jedi 80% every time, you can use him to avoid massive damage by stunning QGJ or stunning Luminara's massive fix and strong Special. He will retrun fire to enemy AoE Sid and soften him, so if you have him, in the first turn tou have avoided QGJ or Lumi, further softened Sid (important due to his heal immunity in the second round) and also can get bonus attacks. If he isbhit he will soften ither chars. Dooku works best when you have a Lumi on you side ready to fire in turn 2 (or even turn 1).
  • ok i'm having a hard time getting tier 3 mats. any advice? I still need to upgrade several abilities to rank 6. I'm almost level 59.
  • I personally wouldn't recommend Daka, I think she's overvalued, especially if you're already running poe and Lumi.

I'm guessing you've never faced a high level daka? My last arena fight she was in the team, i killed sid, he revived instantly with almost full health, i killed lumi, she revived instantly, i killed dooku, he revived instantly :,) i died. She doesn't even have to use a turn reviving them, its passive!