Hey, what happened to the Chromium drop rate threads? They were important.

MrGrips
521 posts Member
edited November 2016
I remember there being some very informative posts on the current chromium drop rates (which are really bad). These threads dont belong in the update megathread, as people who are looking for this information may not look there.

I really hope that the threads are not being deleted in order to encourage uninformed (ridiculous)spending. Thats pretty unethical.

What happened to the original megathread on this?

Replies

• Of course they are not.......
  • The only thing informative about the rate of chromium drops is its a waste of money.
  • The only thing informative about the rate of chromium drops is its a waste of money.

Some people need a reminder about how big a waste it would be.
  • It's always a tough call to buy Chromiums or not. The main factor that puts it over the edge for me is that the drop rates are always amazing for the new characters. This go around that was not the case and that is the real issue here.

There was nothing saying that the drop rates would be less than they have been for the last year we have been doing this. I'm actually fine if all the drop rates are the same now for chromium characters but we needed to be informed of this before hand.
  • Drop rate for baze for me* was 872 crystals per shard. Of course your results will vary