Anyway to figure out who Mol Eliza is?

In my guild, we have 3 Mol Elizas. One of them broke one of our raid rules today and put up a big score in the rancor raid. Is there anyway of figuring out which Mol Eliza was the offender?

Replies

• Options
    Check the level of the Mol Eliza because that should be posted on the raid. If they are all the same level, ask them all to own up to it.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    Cut all 3. If they can't do the common decency of changing their name, drop em.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    They're spies, Mole Eliza
  • Options
    They're everyone. And they're no one. They're the most powerful. And they are the most dangerous.

There is no way to kill or get rid of Mol Eliza.

We are all Mol Eliza.
  • Options
    They're everyone. And they're no one. They're the most powerful. And they are the most dangerous.

There is no way to kill or get rid of Mol Eliza.

We are all Mol Eliza.

On the plus side, the answer to everything is no longer "42", now it's "mol eliza". Or "august" depending on the circumstance.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    Ask in chat.
    No response-> out
  • SmokeyJoe320
    931 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Ha. Funny replies. 2 of our 3 Mol Elizas are level 83. So we narrowed it down to 2. And one of the officers figured out who the offender was based on log in time (brilliant!) and booted him. Funny thing is, he didn't tell me which one it was and the Mol Eliza rejoined! Hahahaha. So I'm trying to get that officer to boot him again because I'm still not sure which one. Too funny. (I don't want to make the guild private because we are at 48 members and could use a couple).

Our guild has some members that don't speak english so sometimes communication or relaying a plan is a problem. But when everyone else in the guild's damage is capped at one number raid after raid and your total is 3x that, you should know something is up.

• Options
    So you have 3 people all named mol eliza? I thought you meant they left the guild. Lol.

Assuming the raid is still open, ask for screenshots of the used chars. That should tell you.

Throughout the game there are 6.02x10^23 Mole Elizas
    iN Spectre
  • SmokeyJoe320
    931 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    So you have 3 people all named mol eliza? I thought you meant they left the guild. Lol.

Assuming the raid is still open, ask for screenshots of the used chars. That should tell you.

Ya, 3 different Mol Elizas. None of them chat but 2 of the 3 are following the rules, one rouge Eliza! Kind of a funny problem actually. I would ask them to change their names if I could get them to communicate.
  • Options
    Most Mol Eliza's are probably kids who cannot change their name nor see any guild chat, which might explain the radio silence.
  • Options
    I am one of the unfortunate few stuck with a default name because I started the account as a minor. Most likely the players you are talking about have no access to guild chat and have no idea what are your guild requirements. I would recommend trying to contact all of them in guild chat and if no one responds then delete them all. They need to join a guild using line or other out of game chat.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    kick one. if the high scoring member's name changes into "mol eliza" on the raid leaderboard, you know you kicked the right one. ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    leef wrote: »
    kick one. if the high scoring member's name changes into "mol eliza" on the raid leaderboard, you know you kicked the right one. ;)

haha... funny guy :)

I talked to my officer and we got who it is now. I gave him 1/2 hour to reply back or he's out again.

Good point above ^^, he probably is a minor and can't get the chat. We had one other guy run over but he immediately owned up to it and apologized so he's cool. But no chat and not following the rules ain't gonna work.
  • Options
    Mol Eliza is a under age account name
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    THEY ARE GUEST PLAYERS UNLINKED TO GOOGLE AND UNDER AGE 13

Mol Eliza, Cel See, Rhil Margos, Ceth Senpai, Jade Belle, Kafas Mol and many others.

They cannot read the Guild Feed, Guild Description Board, nor change their names.

They don't know your rules!!!

If you see one chatting in the feed they are above 13, possibly google linked, and have not changed their name yet. Those ones can read your rules.
  • Options

Mol Eliza, Cel See, Rhil Margos, Ceth Senpai, Jade Belle, Kafas Mol and many others.

They cannot read the Guild Feed, Guild Description Board, nor change their names.

If you see one chatting in the feed they are above 13, possibly google linked, and have not changed their name yet. Those ones can read your rules.

This is inaccurate. Mol Eliza isn't always under age, and can read game chat and message board. I know this because our guild has one. It's a default name, and some just never bothered to change it.
  • Options

This is inaccurate. Mol Eliza isn't always under age, and can read game chat and message board. I know this because our guild has one. It's a default name, and some just never bothered to change it.

But if you read his last paragraph it says exactly that?
  • RancorPackGuild
    1363 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    BTW too figure out what one did it look at the roster of each and player level of each. HOWEVER I would personally not eject these players as your rules mean nothing to someone who cannot see them.

But it's your guild your call.
  • Options
    We don't accept Mol Elizas in our guild... When they join, we ask them to change their name, if they still haven't done that by the next day, they're out!
  • Options
    My guess is that they're clones from a bad strand of Jango that is unable to comply with raid rules or speech. They have proliferated across the galaxy in swarms!
    Ally Code 299-731-212
  • Options
    there are 6.02x10^23 Mole Elizas

Epic answer. If I could give shards away, you'd get some.

• Options

But if you read his last paragraph it says exactly that?

I ignored that because he's so sure and forceful in the first 3/4 of his post that Mol Eliza is a guest.
  • Options
    leef wrote: »

He was being funny but this would actually work.

While the name wouldn't change, players who have left don't display a level, so you would know which one was kicked.
    iN Spectre
  • Options

Avogrado hahahahahaha loved it
  • Options
    Cut all 3. If they can't do the common decency of changing their name, drop em.

Not everyone can change their name. My nephew is 11 and plays on an iphone that is restricted so that he cannot do in game chat or change his name.
  • Options
    The real Mol Eliza is not a person it is a thing.

Pronounced "MO uh-LIE-suh" and commonly grouping the MO+uh then pausing before continuing to pronounce the LIE-suh.

it is a pun added to the game by programmers.

Day one Mol Eliza were spread across all players. ever since then there have been Mol and Mol Eliza everyday.

Like when Cg said shore trooper will be not be stuck in the void for long and be farmable soon and look now he is farmable in chromium with a 1/60 chance to get his shards.

Mol Eliza

Now u know
  • Options
    Supercat wrote: »
    Mol Eliza is a under age account name

But she swore she was level 18