7 star Baze!

Jay_cube1
379 posts Member
edited November 2016
Congratulations Chrischaos on your seven star Baze.
http://imgur.com/TIIG1SU

http://imgur.com/0nuL15H

Ps:
Sorry I took your spot just before arena payout but I see you already claimed 1st anyway. Aight peace!
Post edited by Jay_cube1 on

Replies

• What I want to know is how much Chrischaos paid for that toon
  • I'm only 131 days away!
  • Stormy
    951 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Chris isn't afraid of the Iron Price! Way to go mate ;) enjoy that beast! @chrischaos
  • Baze looks likes he feels guilty for eating that entire cheezy crust pizza
  • crzydroid
    7285 posts Moderator
    Good job!
  • Stormy wrote: »
    Chris isn't afraid of the Iron Price! Way to go mate ;) enjoy that beast! @chrischaos

Do you even watch Game of Thrones? You clearly have no idea what the Iron Price is.

"The iron price is a concept in the culture of the ironborn, and their local religion of the Drowned God. Paying the iron price means seizing something from those one has defeated rather than paying or trading for it."
  • NovaPrime wrote: »
    Stormy wrote: »

Do you even watch Game of Thrones? You clearly have no idea what the Iron Price is.

"The iron price is a concept in the culture of the ironborn, and their local religion of the Drowned God. Paying the iron price means seizing something from those one has defeated rather than paying or trading for it."

I think he meant the golden price

How does one pay the ironprice for Game of Thrones fandom? Is it like tithing?
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Davius wrote: »
    NovaPrime wrote: »

Nah, you just watch the show for the major plot lines instead of waiting for the book.
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Maegor wrote: »
    Davius wrote: »
    NovaPrime wrote: »

Nah, you just watch the show for the major plot lines instead of waiting for the book.

It's based on a book? I thought it is a true story.
  • Books > show. That's the iron price ;)

He meant the Golden Price.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    I can only hope he doesn't show up in my GW
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    tRRRey wrote: »
    I can only hope he doesn't show up in my GW

i got a 7* shore yesterday NHJfAUC.png