Who was the first character you unlocked in Galatic Wars?

I managed to get Captain Phasma today and am planning to get Luminara before increasing their stars. I liked how easy it was to get the gems in GW so I can see why a lot of players have these characters fully levelled up.

How about you guys? What were your thoughts when you unlocked that particular character? For me mine was mainly relief because I only had 4 dark side characters and they were the crappy ones they give you at the start of the game. Other than that she's pretty decent considering I just got her. But I managed to get her up to level 5 gear which I am happy about.
Are there any other characters you would be interested in unlocking in GW and if so why. I'd love to hear your thoughts!
That's all for now.

Replies

• I got lucky with a Bronzium Pack, pulling a Lumi, so my first unlock from GW was Phasma, but not before getting Lumi to 6. Will be taking Lumi to 7 tonight, just waiting for the refresh so I can spend the shards. With the improved reward crates in GW it'll be much easier now to unlock and star up characters...
  • My choice was lumi cos shes great attacker and party healer ;). My second choice will be phasma as i think shes pretty weak atm at 4* :).
    Qui-Gon progress in cantina currently 4* gear lvl 7.
  • TommySitt wrote: »
    Darth Maul and/or Leia to GW after the next set of toons gets released to P2W

I'd love it if you could farm some of the p2w characters. Personally I would love to get Qui Gon Jinn or Obi Wan. lol I managed to get one lonesome Qui Gon shard completing one run of GW
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Lumi first. (Phasma wasn't in the game yet when I unlocked GW, but Lumi was a better fit for me anyway.)
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • I got lucky with a Bronzium Pack, pulling a Lumi, so my first unlock from GW was Phasma, but not before getting Lumi to 6. Will be taking Lumi to 7 tonight, just waiting for the refresh so I can spend the shards. With the improved reward crates in GW it'll be much easier now to unlock and star up characters...

Wow thats so awesome! Good for you and such a great pull too. I only managed to get Ashoka Tano I was kind of hoping for Dooku though. I didn't know you could get her from Bronzium packs. Must have made life so much easier lol

Wow thats so awesome! Good for you and such a great pull too. I only managed to get Ashoka Tano I was kind of hoping for Dooku though. I didn't know you could get her from Bronzium packs. Must have made life so much easier lol

Oh, indubitably. Prior to pulling Lumi I was starting to wonder if it was worth it to slog through this game any further, since I didn't want to spend - now my roster is much better thanks to the promise that she represented. And the fact that she pulled me through a whole lot of missions. :smiley:
  • Lumi to 7*, now Phasma, and I will go for Poggle after since I get him 4* in a brozium pack
  • I got Lumi from Chromium so I 7*d her, I got Phasma for free, so the only one I did unlock was Nightsister Initiate who I am starring now.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • I got Phasma for free when I started playing late December, and got her up to 5 stars on GW. Then I started workin on Lumi, 5 stars already as well. I'll get Lumi to 7, then Phasma to 7. Then we'll see.
    548-145-651 | Playing since Dec 28th (:
  • I got Lumi from Chromium so I 7*d her, I got Phasma for free, so the only one I did unlock was Nightsister Initiate who I am starring now.
    OmarFPG wrote: »
    I got Phasma for free when I started playing late December, and got her up to 5 stars on GW. Then I started workin on Lumi, 5 stars already as well. I'll get Lumi to 7, then Phasma to 7. Then we'll see.

I wish I was there for that promotion for Force Awakens. It would have been nice to get a free character but I have Phasma now so I suppose it doesn't really matter
  • Tusken Raider to 6* he's the best non tank tank out there.
  • Rama
    20 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Tusken Raider to 6* he's the best non tank tank out there.
    Can you tell me something more about him? I'm into crits team, and a bit confused about who to pick first between 86, Initiate, Res Pilot and Rider. I'll probably go for Initiate because of her high HP and nice abilities, but I'd like to be more convinced in my choice.
    RamaGiizis || 935 - 264 - 351 || LV. 67 || Heroes you can borrow from me: Windu (LS), Sidious (DS), Fives (Cantina)
  • The_Oklahoma_Kid
    930 posts Member
    edited January 2016
  • Rama
    20 posts Member
    Many thanks!
    RamaGiizis || 935 - 264 - 351 || LV. 67 || Heroes you can borrow from me: Windu (LS), Sidious (DS), Fives (Cantina)
  • Lumi, Poggle, 86
  • I got Phasma with the promotion so Lumi was the first I unlocked. I've been starring them up in parallel with more going towards Lumi. Both are at 6 star now and Lumi should get to 7 twice as fast. Poggle will be next unless there's some change before that.
  • Unlocked and upgraded Lumi to 7* first.

Have now unlocked Resistance Pilot and have him at 5*. Will continue until he is 7.
  • Unlocked and upgraded Lumi to 7* first.

Have now unlocked Resistance Pilot and have him at 5*. Will continue until he is 7.

Can you post the stats on him. I'm always interested in adding less played characters.
  • I 7*d Lumi first, got phasma for free, unlocked Poggle, then 7*d Phasma. Now I'm upgrading my Poggle.