Playing GW???

Kerraii
27 posts Member
edited January 2016
So I notice that when my crap team got to 40 I went into GW expecting to not be able to get close to finishing. I mean I have a real crap team, 1 3* Chewey, 2* Asoka, 2* Aleia, 1 * Ewok and 1* JC...Honest that is it. They are all leveled into IV gear.

That said I won every matchup without losing a single character because the hardest team I faced was no higher then a level 35 group....So the next day, same thing, then again last night when I hit 41 the same GW levels no higher the 35 or even 34.

So on my other account I have a level 47 team and I can not finish because I run into a team that is 53, and I have wiped out and waiting to restart a new.

Might a crap team, 2* and 1* get an easier ride through GW in match ups? or is it all based on Level or totally a random bracket match based on level or based completely on how many high star characters you use to start the GW????

Replies

• RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Yes
  • I have two teams can beat anyone in gw ( sid 7*, Lumi 7*, Ig 88 6*, poggle 6*, Kylo 5*, Jc 5* , Boba 5*, daka 4*, doku 4*, Vader 4* , Maul 4* , all max gear )
    however if i face the heavy synergy squad, i always put in the weakness squad ( character 2*, 3* ) first, after they've been take 'special damage' from opponent and they die, i replace main squad and finish battle
    I lvl 63 :p
    This world is not of those who have money , nor of those who have power !