Little help needed

Jeff
30 posts Member
So like many looking for a little guidance(FTP). Below is a list of most of my characters(I have plenty more but none seem to be used all that much so I won't bother listing them). For cantina credits I'm working on daka(week or so away) and I have been going for Luke shards in cantina but as soon as I get his next star I'll be moving on to JC. Arena I have been using phasma(l),Sid,lumi,luke, and chewie, and have been ranking in the 75-200 range and using the credits for Sid shards. GW I have been more or less using the same squad subbing in a healer or two depending on the squad I'm facing and have finished everyday but the first day(becoming a real struggle now though) and am using the credits for lumi shards. I have been using my energy for mostly gear upgrades and dooku shards(another few days and I should have him). Basically just wondering if I am heading in the right direction.

All characters are at my max level of 52

Lumi 5 star, gear 6(almost 7)
JC 2 star, gear 7
Sid 4 star, gear6(almost 7)
Phasma 3 star, gear 6(almost 7)
Luke 3 star, gear 6(almost 7)
Talia 4 star, gear 6(almost 7)
Ewok elder 2 star, gear 5
Chewie 3 star, gear 6(almost 7)
Poe 3 star, gear 6
Greedo 2 star, gear 5

Thanks for any and all help

Replies

• Jeff wrote: »
    So like many looking for a little guidance(FTP). Below is a list of most of my characters(I have plenty more but none seem to be used all that much so I won't bother listing them). For cantina credits I'm working on daka(week or so away) and I have been going for Luke shards in cantina but as soon as I get his next star I'll be moving on to JC. Arena I have been using phasma(l),Sid,lumi,luke, and chewie, and have been ranking in the 75-200 range and using the credits for Sid shards. GW I have been more or less using the same squad subbing in a healer or two depending on the squad I'm facing and have finished everyday but the first day(becoming a real struggle now though) and am using the credits for lumi shards. I have been using my energy for mostly gear upgrades and dooku shards(another few days and I should have him). Basically just wondering if I am heading in the right direction.

All characters are at my max level of 52

Lumi 5 star, gear 6(almost 7)
    JC 2 star, gear 7
    Sid 4 star, gear6(almost 7)
    Phasma 3 star, gear 6(almost 7)
    Luke 3 star, gear 6(almost 7)
    Talia 4 star, gear 6(almost 7)
    Ewok elder 2 star, gear 5
    Chewie 3 star, gear 6(almost 7)
    Poe 3 star, gear 6
    Greedo 2 star, gear 5

Thanks for any and all help

Hey man, I can tell already you're spreading your resources too thin. I'll give you some team suggestions, but the one piece of advice you should definitely take is to farm one character per area up to 7* and max their gear and level before moving on. This is the best advice for getting a high arena spot and beating GW.

GW finish Luminara. She's hits hard, has the best heal in the game and is incredibly versatile.

Arena - finish Sid

Cantina - Luke or JC. Luke is probably a little better for PVP. JC is better for GW.

Cantina Shipments - Dakka is a good choice, but Poe is currently a beast. Pick one of the two.

L/D Side - either speed up your Lumi or JC farm or pick a character you would like to have, but know it will take several months to get to 7* from these missions. Use the rest on gear (very important)

In the mean time, use Phasma as your 5th man. Gear him up, but don't work on his shards for a while. He doesn't contribute much in the damage department, so the level isn't as important.

This leaves you with Sid, Luke (or JC), Dakka (or Poe), Lumi and Phasma.

You'll notice there isn't much synergy there, but that is something you will work to after you get your first round of 7* characters. This will be a "bridge team" and give you a much higher rank in PVP / GW to farm faster. Plus you will be able to use several of these characters for your next team.

I just finished a similar setup - Lumi, JC, Sid to 7* and then have 5* Poggle im working on as well as 5* Poe. It is top 5 on my ladder, and I'm close to adding the final piece IG-88 to replace JC for this team to really shine.

Good luck.

• JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Looks pretty good. I would definitely prioritize JC over Luke, at least untill JC is 5* or so. Even though most ppl don't use him in arena he is a lifesaver in GW.
  • At 52, I beat gw for the first time. Never failed to do so until to date. I stop chewie, jc, talia after 5* & concentrate on my gs. In your case, luke.

I also work on daka to 6. Waste lot of shipment on 5* boba. Now working on poe. In my opinion, you should get daka & concentrate on poe to replace chewie.

If you want to continue phasma as leader, you should get heroes with assist. Sid lead is better for luke since he is your main dd.

• Jeff
    30 posts Member
    Ok thanks a lot for the info everyone
  • Yeah I agree - focus on Lumi, Sid and get Phasma to gear 7. I got her to 4 stars from GW (only takes 30) then went make to Lumi and will focus on her until she gets to 7*.

Might I suggest maybe looking at Fives from Cantina Shipments? I really like him, his slow is great and he synergizes with Phasma. I use Fives on both my GW and Arena team (he's 4*, gear6 almost 7.)

But I guess Daka is more useful I hear (working on her now.)
  • 5's is so strong. He is perfect vs. Poe.

If you build 5, you can defeat Poe. It is guaranteed. and Mace and other Disipelio. It is easy.
    do not fear Poe do not fear Sidious. They are good, but you are stronger!