Dooku nerfed?

I read someone commenting earlier about dooku being nerfed after 62 and I noticed my dooku will not hit for anything above 1270 (except for crit) even against lower level characters. Has he been nerfed or has this always been the case after he reaches 62 at 4*?

Replies

• Options
    They weren't saying that he was nerfed directly, but rather than he no longer has dominance over first move because other characters got faster.
  • Options
    They weren't saying that he was nerfed directly, but rather than he no longer has dominance over first move because other characters got faster.

Thanks for the response. I noticed other characters of higher level moving first but why is his damage hitting for such a low amount? 1275 or lower even against weaker opponents. Perhaps he just needs more stars at these upper levels to start doing heavier damage again?
  • Options
    I wouldnt lie dooku could use a little bit of a buff (i know how dare i call for a dooku buff) but i think considering his damage output he should should keep supremacy in speed which is one of his useful tools.
    Personally im still takin mine to 7* cause i just like him in general and i could just see CG buffing him a little down the line when hes kind of faded out due to people who bought his pack slowly quitting
  • Options
    He will still be useful for his stun if anything. Though I think his speed should scale.... He's supposed to be a fast, medium damage counter attacker. I find the design decision to 'slow' him down relative to others at high levels mind boggling
  • Options
    Dooku blows, I've noticed he hits like a wet sasauge, seemed to be easy to kill after level 52.
    That or my guys just have loads of armor.
    I was farming him but have now stopped.
  • Preemo_Magin
    1826 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    When he crits it does 4.5k per crit maxed out. This isn't level 70. If enemy have Phasma leading, and you tend to AoE he will become your nightmare. Dooku can't thrive well if you have no criticallity boost. Phasma or Sid lead him well.

OP? No. Also, since he steals turns, and can stun Jedi's he can do 5k damage while avoid 7k from (for example) Lumi...or avoid her from fixing the entire enemy with a 80% heal over 3 turns. He stuns Jedi's too on his regular.

I find he is a double esged sword. But he will do one thing right: do damage in excess of his HP pool. Unless enemy FF on him (eg. One shot from Leia or FOTP), he will do 5k to 8k on each counter. Then do 5k to 8k on his turn. So 10k to 18k....behind a healer he sucks the other team to oblivion.

No char can fix the current one-shot trend. Any char can be one shot today...
  • Enigmaticien
    384 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I like him . Always in my A team.
    His stun is enought to keep it in a team, And auto hit for sure is not Great but it's more than nothing .