In game pop-up *Level Ship Commanders*

Captain Obvious sends his regards, "gee, um thanks?"
Ally Code 299-731-212

Replies

• Never got the pop up. Not surprising. I get pop ups for credit heist 9 hours after I complete it.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • So we have to level them up with no credits. Great.
  • We've had quite a bit of warning on ships and commanders, it's up to us as players to save-up if we're so inclined. Of course, you certainly don't have to do that.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • All these popups about ships seem an indication they should be out very soon.
    They are not releasing a date to avoid confusion if they have to delay it, but still it looks like they think they are very very near
  • Who knows, I understand SW life cycles but the lack of timelines is such a pain.

I know we don't want another "August" and giving us a heads up is appreciated, but don't keep making announcements if it's not within a matter of weeks?
    Ally Code 299-731-212
  • Who knows, I understand SW life cycles but the lack of timelines is such a pain.

I know we don't want another "August" and giving us a heads up is appreciated, but don't keep making announcements if it's not within a matter of weeks?

Someone stated earlier, it's better to stick with nebulous things like "soon" than hard dates, because technicalities or commonplace in every sector. So, by saying "ships" however many weeks ago that was, I set to work stock-piling every source of resource in the game (then spent some credits having too much fun haha). It's up to each individual player what they do with their resources in light of game announcements, hard dates or not.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • I'm guessing they will release on the 24th which marks one year since game launch.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Got it while clicking and didn't get a chance to see it. Just made out the 3 ships
  • I'm guessing they will release on the 24th which marks one year since game launch.

That's what I would guess.
  • Mace and Ackbar are 80 and gear 8, Tarkin is 1 and gear 0, so... Someone needs to be levelled... But I'd rather spend it on other characters right now.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.

hmm would be cool but not sure since that's thanksgiving
  • Don't worry we have 9 more months til august
  • I don't care about a hard date. I just keep stock piling to get ready. It has been almost two weeks though since we were given an official update, though...
  • NicWester wrote: »
    Mace and Ackbar are 80 and gear 8, Tarkin is 1 and gear 0, so... Someone needs to be levelled... But I'd rather spend it on other characters right now.

To be fair, I think two commanders will be enough. I have Ackbar 7*/82/G9 and Tarkin 7*/80/G8. Mace is only 5*/65/G7 but I have no real intention of taking him any further until he gets a proper rework.
  • gannnon22 wrote: »
    I'm guessing they will release on the 24th which marks one year since game launch.

hmm would be cool but not sure since that's thanksgiving

I would make release prior to black friday for increased revenue. After black friday the probability of spending seems much lower.
    Mace and Ackbar are 80 and gear 8, Tarkin is 1 and gear 0, so... Someone needs to be levelled... But I'd rather spend it on other characters right now.

To be fair, I think two commanders will be enough. I have Ackbar 7*/82/G9 and Tarkin 7*/80/G8. Mace is only 5*/65/G7 but I have no real intention of taking him any further until he gets a proper rework.

The only thing I was wondering is if somehow they had 3 different "paths" for the fleet missions. Not sure how they would do that, but it just seems odd that you have 3.

If it makes you feel any better, I'd consider Tarkin one of the easiest characters in the game to gear at the moment. As for leveling credits... yeah, no shortcuts around that.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Here it is:

9BETF3O.jpg
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Captain Obvious sends his regards, "gee, um thanks?"

Not everyone reads the forums
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    We've had quite a bit of warning on ships and commanders, it's up to us as players to save-up if we're so inclined. Of course, you certainly don't have to do that.

Yes, let me save up while spending on jawas, jedis, ugnaught and whatnot to do the tank raid.