12 of us wanting to go to new guild

4 of us are top notch hitters. Other 8 play every day and are getting close. Us 12 just finished tier 6 in rancor never done heroic. Who can help us all merge together?

Replies

• Mithrawnuodo
    303 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Got space for you in my guild.
    We run t6, but need a little more help for t7.
    No rules, just fun.
  • Options
    519-279-596

Brand new guild, need numbers if anyone interested
  • Options
    I also have room in my guild. We are named "Smugglers". We have about 4 who are very active and have very good strength we have 35 other people but it is tough to tell how active they are. To be honest we probably only have about 15 active. We are here for the fun, so if your very serious about the game than we probably aren't for you, but if your interested you're free to ask me questions if you have any.
  • Options
    We can take all 12. Sent you a PM.
  • Options
    we can take all of you. sent you a PM as well. thanks
  • Options
    We have rooms for all of you. We have 27-30 members and 4 are heavy hitters and the rest are improving everyday. We are drama free, fun guild, no rules at this moment, doing T6 with one refresh. Need more members to do T7 so if we're merge we can easily do T7.

244-718-878
  • Options
    12?
  • Options
    @UoJCAM got space for 12?
  • Options
    I should be able to take 12.
  • Options
    We are currently T6 but could us some help getting to t7, we have a fun guild Black Sun Exiles
  • Options
    Jamers wrote: »
    I also have room in my guild. We are named "Smugglers". We have about 4 who are very active and have very good strength we have 35 other people but it is tough to tell how active they are. To be honest we probably only have about 15 active. We are here for the fun, so if your very serious about the game than we probably aren't for you, but if your interested you're free to ask me questions if you have any.

This is where we are at! I'm talking to my guild now. I think we can help each other. Do you run 5/6?
  • Options
    Thank you all for the responses! We our going to wrap up our last raid and join the guild which is most appropriate for us and helps you. Ty
  • Options
    We are Dacii Liberi, around 38-40 players who are willing Raid Heroic 7* and normal AAT, 2-3 raids per week.

Join us and you will never regret. 288-226-118

We communicate in Line.
    Leader Margelatu, Line: margelatu123
    or my Line ID: GelyEye

Force be with you!

Gely
  • Options
    I have a small group of low-level people, so I'm stuck doing low-level raids atm, but I know most are working to get ready ASAP, one's leveling fast, another's sharing up, and the third is doing whatever he can when he can play (my brother) though we're under 10 people currently, doubt you'd be interested, but anyone who can help chip at the tank raid would be great :p let me know if your interested, can't get the exact details atm, college classes.
  • Options
    I'm in a guild with a couple of friends irl. We have about 5 of us over 80. We're currently running a t5 raid about every 4 days. Looking to grow if you're interested in joining it's Joga Bonita.
    My ally code is 213-495-413 if you want to friend me and I'll invite.
  • Jopa_Tice
    160 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    We have a young guild. I am leader and looking for stronger players. Need help with AAT Raid

We mostly do Tier 5 Rancor, I usually account for 8 mil hit points alone. We could do tier 6 soon

Guild name "Order of the six lords"

Ally code 343 817 671
  • Options
    Poopnstuff wrote: »
    I'm in a guild with a couple of friends irl. We have about 5 of us over 80.

Wow. That's impressive. How are senior citz liking the game?
  • Options
    Join masters of puppets. Casual guild t6 rancor, 35 active member
  • Options
    Shaguar wrote: »
    We can take all 12. Sent you a PM.
    FinleyJon wrote: »
    we can take all of you. sent you a PM as well. thanks
    UoJCAM wrote: »
    I should be able to take 12.

I'm sure you can all take 12....or more....
  • Options
    Hi there!

The Eclipse of Judgement would like to keep on merging with the 12 of you! Wrote you an PM with the Details and we are looking forward to your answer!

Best Regards
    Morgolta
  • Options
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    I sent you a pm. We can take all and do heroic with your group if you have some 7 stars.
  • Options
    Deathstix could use you. We can make room for all 12. Casual, do tier 6, and are on US PST, use in game chat. PM or post any questions. PM your ally codes to me if you choose to join us.
  • Options
    You still looking? Be happy to have you all lol We are strong guild and great communication and guild donations. Our guild is called creators. My ally code is 355-788-754 if that helps.