Are we going to get hosed on credit heist again this week?

Prev134
Subject speaks for itself

Replies

• Winter is coming
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Now we will. They were going to run it tomorrow as long as no one acted like a ****.....good job.

:neutral:

Just so you know it will run randomly every 6-12 days.....some times 13. No they will not explain themselves, and they don't have to. It's a resource management game, learn to make hard choices. It's ok we will wait for you...
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Now we will. They were going to run it tomorrow as long as no one acted like a ****.....good job.

:neutral:

Just so you know it will run randomly every 6-12 days.....some times 13. No they will not explain themselves, and they don't have to. It's a resource management game, learn to make hard choices. It's ok we will wait for you...

+1
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    The latest it can appear is next Monday, patience young Padawan
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • tRRRey wrote: »
    The latest it can appear is next Monday, patience young Padawan

So that means it will be here next Thursday cause tournament days don't count
  • Also days with a 1 or 2 in them don't count. Could be a while.
  • Sfortune
    83 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    I also hear they can take a pass if the day has a "y" in it. Honestly, I think the insult to injury is the regular training droid heist every single week at the same time. And for a while, credit heist was the same. Ultimately one is meaningless without the other. And maybe the commenters above can relax a little. I'm fairly certain that expressing one's disappointment with the lack of resources to manage doesn't require such an over-reactive flaming.
  • The credit heist is not true random. It runs whenever the developers schedule it to run.

Nothing wrong about telling EA/CG about how do you love/hate something in the game. They get your feedback and improve the game!
  • I hope we get the CH im broke..... Lmao
  • Considering it's Thursday:

Me - Magic 8 Ball - Will we get a Credit Heist this week?

Magic 8 Ball - All signs point to unlikely.

Dangit.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • I need credits. Bring on the heist.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    No they will not explain themselves, and they don't have to. ..
    I agree with your post other than what I quoted. They don't have to explain themselves but if they want paying customers to continue paying and playing their game they better **** well explain themselves when the screw up and/or lie to their players.

☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    RAYRAY wrote: »
    I agree with your post other than what I quoted. They don't have to explain themselves but if they want paying customers to continue paying and playing their game they better **** well explain themselves when the screw up and/or lie to their players.

That is true, "we" are the customer base. The one problem with this is that then everyone will expect compensation if they actually came out and said "our bad".
  • If we go on the previous credit heist, it will be 13 days from the last one.
  • Its is a randomly scheduled event, targeted to appear every 6 - 12 days, no one really knows what days count (business days? Saturday?) But it seems like, it can only appear on business days (Mo-Fr) ... i bet it works like this: one of the dev-apprentice rolls 2 dices (if dots are below 6 he repeats), then i takes his desk dairy and counts the dots as days ... he marks the days and its "scheduled". then, once the day has come (and he did not forget about it), he hits the magic key and the event is online the next days noon ...
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    RAYRAY wrote: »

That is true, "we" are the customer base. The one problem with this is that then everyone will expect compensation if they actually came out and said "our bad".

And then we'd just another 50 threads on raid ticket compensation :/
  • It would be nice but I have 20 mil still stock piled. Did my leveling for my top 15 toons to now level 83. Im content but can never have enough
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Just so you know it will run randomly every 6-12 days.....some times 13. No they will not explain themselves, and they don't have to

They say that the event runs between 6-12 days and they don't have to explain why it runs in day 13???
    Not very serious.....
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    *sees fuel*
    *thinks to self 'nice fire you got going here'*

Just wait for ships.

*sits and eats popcorn*
  • Pretty, pretty, PLEASE?!

(Maybe if we ask nicely this time it will actually happen this week....)
    Darth Saltious - Hoth Ski Patrol
  • Things I am thankful for...

Credits heists every day the week of Thanksgiving.

Please, please don't make me wrong about this.
  • GaMookie wrote: »
    Things I am thankful for...

Credits heists every day the week of Thanksgiving.

Please, please don't make me wrong about this.

Oh sweet Lord let this man/woman be right!!!
    Lol
  • Yes please!! The credit crunch is back and its horrible! We are supposed to have like 4-5 squads to beat tank raid get CG/EA is holding back credits.

We have had 3 droid smugglers recently and 1 credit heist that was late :|
  • Jesus it's only been 7 days since last heist ...maybe people should start being more frugal with the credits
  • spackler81 wrote: »
    Jesus it's only been 7 days since last heist ...maybe people should start being more frugal with the credits

You mean stop gearing and increasing toons?
    Que la Fuerza os acompañe!

Kakaka

Telegram @Kakakawakaka
    https://swgoh.gg/u/kakakawakaka/
    Código aliado 192-195-873
    https://swgoh.gg/g/516/global-elite-games/
  • spackler81 wrote: »
    Jesus it's only been 7 days since last heist ...maybe people should start being more frugal with the credits

You mean stop gearing and increasing toons?

Lol! +9001
  • Gearing is draining credits? No I mean stop leveling resistance trooper
  • Amish_Ace
    516 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    spackler81 wrote: »
    Gearing is draining credits? No I mean stop leveling resistance trooper

I guess you haven't felt the crunch of the multiple squads needed for heroic AAT...
  • Who is leveling resistance trooper? Between jawas and droids, I am broke. If only I could sell back Eoth Koth....
  • I am F2P, and come first in arena if I can beat off payout competition, and I have 66mil in the bank. Credits aren't a struggle, gear is the struggle. and as of right now it's too much of a wall to keep people interested in this game long term. G10 needs to be made easier for the health of the game, and hopefully they'll do it soon

That's what should worry you, if you need credits just don't level mob enforcer