Are we going to get hosed on credit heist again this week?

Replies

• MBL_66 wrote: »
    flux_rono wrote: »
    i'm just wondering about this the last 2 heists were on 10-28-16 and 11-10-16 giving us the full two weeks apart. that means the next one should have been up by 11-17-16 since they are once a week but now were 2 days over which makes no sense unless were getting another 12-13 day break from a hiest. am i doing this math right or am i wrong?

It's 6-12 days but can't land on weekends and they never said it would be once a week

they did say it would be randomly each week and never land on the same day as the droid smuggle event... and again after the last heist the maximum time before the next one is 7, since the last 2 were the 12 days apart makeing them each the own weeks heist.
  • Day 13
  • flux_rono wrote: »
    MBL_66 wrote: »
    i'm just wondering about this the last 2 heists were on 10-28-16 and 11-10-16 giving us the full two weeks apart. that means the next one should have been up by 11-17-16 since they are once a week but now were 2 days over which makes no sense unless were getting another 12-13 day break from a hiest. am i doing this math right or am i wrong?

It's 6-12 days but can't land on weekends and they never said it would be once a week

they did say it would be randomly each week and never land on the same day as the droid smuggle event... and again after the last heist the maximum time before the next one is 7, since the last 2 were the 12 days apart makeing them each the own weeks heist.

They said they would try to have it every week not we will have it every week
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    MBL_66 wrote: »

They said they would AIM for once a week. And that statement was not in the updated credit heist statement when they made it to its curent system of tiers and updated payout.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    The good kind.

I just wanted to say there is a chance, that since the credit heist is triggered by the devs. Maybe they didn't launch the credit heist last week because they wanted to launch it right before the ships update went live.

Just wanted to put a positive spin on the normally glum conspiracy theories.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Or right after
  • No... Still not funny
  • Lol they take there time with credit heist but rush to work in the morning once a week just to get us the not needed training droid event
  • Not a horrible conspiracy, however many will argue we could've had two heist before the release of ships, personally I've been frugal with my creidits before we know what ships need/require.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Ben_kenobi wrote: »
    Not a horrible conspiracy, however many will argue we could've had two heist before the release of ships, personally I've been frugal with my creidits before we know what ships need/require.

I thought 6 days was thursday. If that is correct then the next one would have been the day after the launch and may not have happened if they give employees the day off on Wednesday, due to the holiday.
  • It will happen in 6-12 weeks.
  • I wish they would just make the training balls on Monday, the Credit Heist Tuesday. No more wondering, complaining, etc.

I wish.
  • There's already another thread on the subject - no need to start a new one. But, They aren't once a week, they are however supposed to be every 6-12 days, and we're not there yet.

They start new threads as they feel they are not being heard .

I feel as though people are just being selfish and\or greedy when it comes to the credit issue. When I was a child we played outside with sticks and mud, but we now live in a world full of self centered self important "the world owes me" ****.

To the people who are never happy with what they get in this game, I say this.

Move to Ethiopia, and try live like those poor people do for a day.

Stop being so selfish and for once thank the Devs for all of thier hard work.
  • Hey they did give us 4 training droid heist to 1 credit heist. Anyone else notice the training droid heist appears on the 5 to 6 day mark while the credit heist is are getting spread out further and further since the cap increase.
  • There's already another thread on the subject - no need to start a new one. But, They aren't once a week, they are however supposed to be every 6-12 days, and we're not there yet.

They start new threads as they feel they are not being heard .

I feel as though people are just being selfish and\or greedy when it comes to the credit issue. When I was a child we played outside with sticks and mud, but we now live in a world full of self centered self important "the world owes me" ****.

To the people who are never happy with what they get in this game, I say this.

Move to Ethiopia, and try live like those poor people do for a day.

Stop being so selfish and for once thank the Devs for all of thier hard work.

Tell you what, how about you go buy chromium packs until you have a 7* Baze, and then come back here and tell everyone about how it's the players who are the ones with the entitlement problem and that the devs need more thanking.
  • they need just change it to once a week. period.

Exactly. With all we have to spend to level characters and mods, having credit heist once a week will be far from game breaking.
  • MaulResurected
    556 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    the traing droid events are once a week
  • I am not hurting. Have 21+ mil plus i can get 5 mil from arena quickly so if i need to shift credits i can. I level my toons to each new level then save up. Level 83 right now
  • I hope that every time someone jumps in here and complains about credits that they delay credit hiest by another 7 days.

Its beyond a joke.
  • I hope that every time someone jumps in here and complains about credits that they delay credit hiest by another 7 days.

Its beyond a joke.

As much as I desperately need creds...
    I second this.
    +1
  • Itll be here in august......

• It's 6-12 days but can't land on weekends and they never said it would be once a week[/quote]

@MBL_66
    FYI, they DID say it was going to be every week one time, long ago...
  • 1AmYourFath3r
    3103 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    JPBrunel wrote: »

@MBL_66
    FYI, they DID say it was going to be every week one time, long ago...

They said they would aim for once a week. They also said they were going to rotate raid gear in shipments every two weeks.
  • Twin
    527 posts Member
    If would guess no CH is due to the tourney. It has pretty big credit rewards...

With AAT (heroic or normal) needing 3-5 complete squads the credit crunch is pretty big...

We are still on our first normal... P2 since launch. We are a less powerful laid back guild so no problem but this doesn't help us much. I personally would rather play GW than AAT.
  • spackler81 wrote: »
    Gearing is draining credits? No I mean stop leveling resistance trooper

Of course it is....equipping gear requires certain lvl to be trained
  • Azn_sensashun
    137 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Tracking the trend of this it should show around the 23rd of this month.

Not August...;-)
  • I would enjoy it if they would bring back the Credit Heist. It is literally the only thing I look forward to, with the grind / boring tournament, daily GW grind, grind grind grind grind of EVERYTHING, at least the Credit Heist is a small oasis in the island of GRINDING.
  • We need credits, we need gear, after that we need more content. Downward spiral we are in i say.
    But all u need in this game is balls. Just take your medicine and (wo)man up.
    Learn to love the crunches, it ain't getting better... but still ya gotta try to love it.