New characters, when and who?

Prev1
Hey guys, what do you think, when are we going to have new characters and who will it be?

Replies

• Jaqen_Hghar
    491 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I think it will be the next big update, which will hopefully be the same update that they introduce the quality of life improvements for equipment (because a dev posted that this update will be coming Very Soon™ instead of Soon™).

I am not sure what the theme of the characters released for this update will be, but I predict Yoda will be involved. He could pair with multiple themes, like a return of the jedi theme with regular Chewy, light saber Luke, scoundrel Han, and emperor Palpatine. He could also fit in a clone wars theme with young Obi, Jar Jar, and some of the other missing jedi like Shaak Ti.

It may very well be the return of the jedi theme since a lot of people have been bringing the noise about light saber luke, yoda, and scoundrel han being on the cover of the game but not being implemented yet. Also, players are already facing emperor palpatine as well as light saber luke in-game.
  • Yoda who will counter Poe. Big speed, inmune to negative effects and turn meter
  • We'll have to wait and see. But the ROTJ-related sounds like a good idea! :) Also, if Attack of the Clones, I'd like Padme too!
    548-145-651 | Playing since Dec 28th (:
  • Star wars rebel character are also very likely.. But I don't love them a lot
    Yoda is mandatory.
    Some are already in the game and just not available
    There is a lot of nightsister/clone/ewok in the game data

I also hope for Jango fett, Pre Vizla and Embo
  • Dario
    326 posts Member
    They will save yoda for when they want a staff party or low on cash, because everyone wants and will spend to get him including myself.
  • Yoda and other come out, will mean spend more money no? It will not be christmas where they give free hero. Do not expect free. Expect pay money. So if you want more hero, why complain if hero is expensive? it will cost more to get. Or spend 1 month to farm. It is natural. nothing free. except sunshine and love. please go outside and enjoy sunshine
  • New healer for dark side mother of nightsisters Talzin ,Cody or Rex, high attacker Aurra Sing ,Embo ,Shaak Ti
  • I think it will be the next big update, which will hopefully be the same update that they introduce the quality of life improvements for equipment (because a dev posted that this update will be coming Very Soon™ instead of Soon™).

I am not sure what the theme of the characters released for this update will be, but I predict Yoda will be involved. He could pair with multiple themes, like a return of the jedi theme with regular Chewy, light saber Luke, scoundrel Han, and emperor Palpatine. He could also fit in a clone wars theme with young Obi, Jar Jar, and some of the other missing jedi like Shaak Ti.

It may very well be the return of the jedi theme since a lot of people have been bringing the noise about light saber luke, yoda, and scoundrel han being on the cover of the game but not being implemented yet. Also, players are already facing emperor palpatine as well as light saber luke in-game.

ROTJ/Jedi Luke ain't happening for a long while. It'll be Rebel/Bespin Luke.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Colonel Gascon riding in his R2 unit.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    I think it will be the next big update, which will hopefully be the same update that they introduce the quality of life improvements for equipment (because a dev posted that this update will be coming Very Soon™ instead of Soon™).

ROTJ/Jedi Luke ain't happening for a long while. It'll be Rebel/Bespin Luke.

I am not so sure. The fact that that I have already battled Jedi Luke and the Emperor shows that they already have these toons built. I have a feeling that these 2 toons might be the next toons to be released.
  • Darth Jar Jar
  • I just really want a sith acolyte(old republic) and commander wolfe(clone)
  • Do they have rights to add Old Republic characters? It would be awesome if they add Revan, Canderous Ordo, Bastila Shan, Carth Onasi, Darth Sion, Malak etc.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Hangun wrote: »
    Do they have rights to add Old Republic characters? It would be awesome if they add Revan, Canderous Ordo, Bastila Shan, Carth Onasi, Darth Sion, Malak etc.

They have already added HK-47, so I would say yes...
  • Nauros wrote: »
    They have already added HK-47, so I would say yes...

Oh I forgot about HK-47, because of its rareness to be seen in PVP and GW I think :)

• JWH
    138 posts Member
    Pedja wrote: »
    New healer for dark side mother of nightsisters Talzin ,Cody or Rex, high attacker Aurra Sing ,Embo ,Shaak Ti
    Pedja wrote: »
    New healer for dark side mother of nightsisters Talzin ,Cody or Rex, high attacker Aurra Sing ,Embo ,Shaak Ti

Really need more dark side healers.
  • General Grevious (Would be great i think)
    Yoda
    Zam Wesell
    Bossk
    C-3PO & R2-D4
    Galen Marek
    Kyle Katarn
    Jabba The Hutt (tank of course :))
    Ki Adi Mundi & Shaak Ti
    Pre Viszla & Jango Fett
    Rancor (As a boss)
    And of course, Darth Revan

Bonus: Salacious Crumb :)))

• dzenkalpic wrote: »
    General Grevious (Would be great i think)
    Yoda
    Zam Wesell
    Bossk
    C-3PO & R2-D4
    Galen Marek
    Kyle Katarn
    Jabba The Hutt (tank of course :))
    Ki Adi Mundi & Shaak Ti
    Pre Viszla & Jango Fett
    Rancor (As a boss)
    And of course, Darth Revan

Bonus: Salacious Crumb :)))

Katarn is impossible I think. Jedi Knight games count as canon? And Galen Marek is not canon too I think. And according to me C-3PO, R2-D2 and Jabba would be silly :) But Zeb Orrelios as tank would be good I think :D
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    They need Col Gascon and his droid squad from Clone Wars.
  • Cut/paste from another thread...

KOTR/KOTR2 expansion:

Dark Force Users
    Darth Malak
    Darth Treya
    Darth Sion
    Darth Nihilius
    Sith Assasin (non named toon ala JC/JG)

Dark Non Force Users
    Saul Karath
    Calo Nord
    Canderous Ordo
    G0-T0
    Hanharr

Light Force Users:
    Jedi Exile/Meetra Surik
    Bastilla Shan
    Jolee Bindo
    Juhani

Light Side Non Force Users:
    Carth Onasi
    Atton Rand
    Bao-Dur
    Mission Vao
    T3-M
  • GRIEVOUS!!!
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Grand Admiral Thrawn and Mara Jade.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    This game is non-canon. All characters from the EU/Legends and canon can be used. Disney owns licensing rights to all things Star Wars.
    Hangun wrote: »
    Katarn is impossible I think. Jedi Knight games count as canon? And Galen Marek is not canon too

See above. The movies (episodes 1-9 and the yet to be released anthologies), The Clone Wars series, and Rebels series are the only canon material. All else is Legends. In a non-canon game, non-canon toons are legit. Even if this game was canon using non-canon toons would be ok as long as Lucas/Disney ok'd them to be made canon.
  • They need to add Salacious B. Crumb to the scoundrel group. His moves should inflict ability block on the enemy team.. as if they are becoming enraged at the little ****. Haha
  • No one knows. There are dozens of threads already about this.

Don't get your hopes up because you may be massively disappointed.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • We'll find out after maintenance I guess. Lots of rumors, but my bet is on Yoda.
    SWGoHCantina.com - Database of everything SWGoH. Fear the Boot |FTB| - One of the 1st Elite Alliances.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Kylven wrote: »
    We'll find out after maintenance I guess. Lots of rumors, but my bet is on Yoda.

Do we know anything is being added? The announcement just mentions maintenance.
  • Jaqen_Hghar
    491 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    We'll find out after maintenance I guess. Lots of rumors, but my bet is on Yoda.

Could only hope. However, making progress and pushing the update up without making any notice until after the (maintenance) seems like something they would do lol. Plus the whole move with qgj and a few background downloads this week and the fact that they were doing an "event" change this week already.

• Heisen wrote: »
    Darth Jar Jar
    This. The sooner people realize our one and only overlord is coming, the better.
    His full name would be Darth Darth Binks btw.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Telaan wrote: »

Do we know anything is being added? The announcement just mentions maintenance.

They did say that they would fix the kay card challenge today. ;)