New characters, when and who?

2Next

Replies

• Barrok
    1753 posts Member
    man, my expectations are high that this new patch will really expand on the game. Hopefully CG lives up to all the hype we have for this patch.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    EM650 wrote: »
    Telaan wrote: »
    Kylven wrote: »
    We'll find out after maintenance I guess. Lots of rumors, but my bet is on Yoda.

Do we know anything is being added? The announcement just mentions maintenance.

They did say that they would fix the kay card challenge today. ;)

I'll never waste energy on them in their current form, so I'll never know if it was fixed or not. But I did not notice any maintenance (I likely wasn't on when it hit). I also don't notice any obvious changes. I don't think we'll see anything till next week.
  • Telaan wrote: »
    EM650 wrote: »
    Telaan wrote: »
    Kylven wrote: »
    We'll find out after maintenance I guess. Lots of rumors, but my bet is on Yoda.

Do we know anything is being added? The announcement just mentions maintenance.

They did say that they would fix the kay card challenge today. ;)

I'll never waste energy on them in their current form, so I'll never know if it was fixed or not. But I did not notice any maintenance (I likely wasn't on when it hit). I also don't notice any obvious changes. I don't think we'll see anything till next week.

No maint yet. I agree with you on key card challenges though. One of the heads from CG even said that they are going to change key card challenges (whether it is improve upon the current system, or destroy it and implement a new idea). I find it a bit funny if this change is coming yet time is being spent to fix bugs on the system in its current state.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    They need to add Salacious B. Crumb to the scoundrel group. His moves should inflict ability block on the enemy team.. as if they are becoming enraged at the little ****. Haha

Salacious B. Crumb should have low HP and a taunt which insanely boosts his dodge rating - p*ssing off both characters and players!