Notifications

How do I turn off notifications? I have had this game for a long time and I just started receiving very annoying notifications that ding my phone and even wake me at night.

I can't post three times in a row without it putting a spam block on my phone, wow!

Replies

• CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    If you have iOS, it's Settings, Notifications, then scroll down to Heroes, and turn off "allow notifications". Or you can just turn off sounds, and they'll show up without making noise. They also don't make noise if you're volume is off and your device is on silent.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Thank you! I do have IOS so I turned notifications back off. Hope that works. I don't know how it ended up turned on. I don't silence my phone so family can reach me if necessary. Appreciate the answer.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Thank you! I do have IOS so I turned notifications back off. Hope that works. I don't know how it ended up turned on. I don't silence my phone so family can reach me if necessary. Appreciate the answer.

Probably with the last client update it got turned on or the annoying in game pop up when you turn it off
  • Makes sense, thanks!
  • Just put your phone in DND mode overnight and then all notifications are silent and won't wake you :) You can even do it on a schedule so you don't have to remember to do it.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Sithlord82 wrote: »
    Just put your phone in DND mode overnight and then all notifications are silent and won't wake you :) You can even do it on a schedule so you don't have to remember to do it.

What if he/she gets a bootycall though?
  • MBL_66 wrote: »
    Sithlord82 wrote: »
    Just put your phone in DND mode overnight and then all notifications are silent and won't wake you :) You can even do it on a schedule so you don't have to remember to do it.

What if he/she gets a bootycall though?

Boom-chicka-wow-wow...