CST guild: DarkAngels Normal AAT progression guild (44/50)

Tavanh
523 posts Member
edited December 2016
DarkAngels (44/50) is a CST/GMT -6, semi-casual guild that has Heroic Rancor on farm and completes Normal AAT within 6 refreshes. Our raid resets at 12AM CST. We don't require much but do ask for members to build up a roster to move towards Heroic AAT. We are a close knit group who value players who have patience and is willing to listen to advice. Half of us has been in the guild since Day 1 and are looking to build back up to top 100. Majority of us are F2P and welcome all players who want to progress their Normal AAT and later do Heroics within a month or two.
Heroic Rancor Rules:
  • We enforce a zero damage rule until 8pm CST
  • Only 1 attack is allowed until 8am CST so all members can enter damage
We are looking for players who meet this criteria:
  • Level 80+
  • Have more than 5 characters 7* preferably @ Gear 8 or higher (Rebels, Jawas, Droids, or Specific Jedi)
  • Focus on PvP ranks and building an AAT raid team for future content
  • Follow rules
  • Longevity
  • Overall just have fun with the game; we do not enforce activity other than AAT Raids
Line Contact tmounenalath
Ally Code 222-458-628
Please have a SWGOH.gg account for me to check your roster. This will make it easier to review. You may also private message (PM) me here. Be mindful that I am not online 24/7 and may not reply back in a timely manner.
Post edited by Tavanh on

Replies

• Options
    You can also PM me and I'll be happy to add you. We're looking to fill 4 spots currently and will be looking to do heroic tank by the end of the month.
    "When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."
  • Tavanh
    523 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Just finished Normal AAT and Heroic Rancor.
    Post edited by Tavanh on
  • Tavanh
    523 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Still recruiting players.
    Post edited by Tavanh on
  • Options
    Still recruiting players! We have another 2 days before we finish Normal AAT!
  • Tavanh
    523 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    We've shaven off a couple refreshes on our AAT normal raid! We're looking to start Heroic and have it on farm within 2-3 months! We're relaxed and don't ask for much other than progress towards farming Heroic AAT. Don't be afraid to join!
  • Options
    We've finished normal AAT raid within 6 refreshes with only 42 members! Our team is building up to make the AAT Raid quicker but we would gladly appreciate 8 more bodies! Our Phase 1 damage before the refresh is 20 million. We accept recruits who are in it for the long haul of the game as we think this game should be fun rather than a chore. We ask that members build at least 1 AAT Squad to help speed up damage in Normal and eventually progress to Heroic!
  • Options
    5 spots left to fill!
  • Options
    Looking to join. Ally code: 746-522-397
  • Options
    Still recruiting! We're about to complete our normal AAT raid. It takes us 6 refreshes to complete it
  • Options
    Looking for players who want to grow!