We all need to run with Finn

I'm excited to finally unlock Finn but, from what I have read, I may be underwhelmed. So, I'd like to suggest some possible buffs. Please feel free to add to the list.

The Need to Run Finn can sense incoming AOE and remove himself from the battle for one turn.

Attack of Conscience When called to assist, Finn gains tenacity up, but has a 50% chance of stunning himself.

You Have One If an ally with a lightsaber is stunned, Finn takes possession of their saber and counter attacks.

Take My Hand Whenever Finn is damaged, he has a 50% chance of granting Evasion Up to a female ally while exposing them.

Droid Please Finn has a 10% chance of calling a droid to assist.

Replies

• Donheiser wrote: »
    Attack of Conscience When called to assist, Finn gains tenacity up, but has a 50% chance of stunning himself.

I like this. Sounds like it could work for binks too
  • I got Finn for my first and only chromium data card. Glad its gonna be worth something now since I already have Rey maxed.
  • lol wut up with Finn that makes him memeable?
  • Donheiser wrote: »

Take My Hand Whenever Finn is damaged, he has a 50% chance of granting Evasion Up to a female ally while exposing them.

I think we have a winner here!
  • This is hilarious.

EA/CG should consider capturing all of the funny ability changes posted here and on Reddit and using them on April Fools Day.

iN DarthJarJar | Team Instinct Δ