Suggestion for Jyn Erso

Abilities:
Basic "I am not OP": Deals physical damage to the target with a 95% chance to apply a stun. Further if Cassian Andor is present, he assists and both deal 150% more damage. Grant offense up to the party on a death blow. If the target survives this attack, Jyn gains 100% turn meter.

Special 1 "Suck it up": Deals special damage to all enemies. If the Target is member of dark side, call all allies to assist, all deal 50% more damage. If the Target is member of light side, call all allies to assist, all deal 75% more damage and add heal immunity to all targets. If the Target was below 100% health, all allies heal 50% of their maximum health, otherwise all allies gain retribution for 3 turns.

Special 2 "In cash we trust": Reduce all enemies turn meter by 100%, all allies gain 100% turn meter and all their cooldowns on every ability gets reset. Further grant all allies advantage, offense up, critical rate up, critical damage up, 3 heal over time effects for 5 turns and frenzy for 2 turns.

Unique 1 "Counter the Meta": All allies gain 90% counter chance with additional 25 % damage. Whenever an ally suffers damage, all allies heal 25% of their maximum health, gain defense up for 2 turns and 25% turn meter. If the damage was a critical hit, all allies gain critical immunity in addition to the other bonus. The ally has a 80% chance to revive on a death blow. If Wedge Antilles is present in the enemies team, all his bonus from "Red Leader" gets nullified. If Biggs Darklighter is also present, his bonus also gets nullified. If the Emperor Palpatine is present in opponents squad, his Potency is lowered by 80% and all allies are immune to shock. Further if Lando Calrissian is present in opponents team, he appears shaven and his Double Down ability is blocked for the entire battle.

Unique 2 "August": Jyn gains 500% offense, 200 speed, 50% critical avoidance, 75% accuracy, 250 defense, 100% counter chance with additional 150% damage. She also gains Frenzy for 3 turns on the start of each encounter. If Cassian Andor is present, he gets the same bonus and an additional taunt for 3 turns at the start of each encounter.

Unique 3 "No AI Advantage": Whenever Jyn Erso is not controlled by a human, she instantly kills the entire opponent squad. The kill cannot be avoided.

Leader "May the RNG be with you": All allies have a 0.035635% chance to instantly gain a bonus turn on each start of an encounter, whenever it's raining in Bagdad, a rise bag falls down in china and the pontifex plays the goal keeper for Saudi Arabia's national soccer team at the same time.

Left by design.
The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.

Replies

• Options
    Hahahahaha, you had me in tears. I'm feeling some frustration with the game? Favorite was the very first, her basic.
  • Options
    Sadly this didn't surprise me as much thinking about it. The devs have a hard on for Rebels for some dumb reason and a toon like this wouldn't actually surprise me. Great post though, I just hope the devs don't actually take this seriously and make this.
  • Options
    Shh, don't say that too loud! They might hear you and take you seriously!
  • Options
    This will practically be the rebels when they're done with them they keep giving them more strong characters. Good thing they're adding empire characters to balance it out (rebels are still better as of now)
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    I think this is the funniest thing ive seen on these forums. Excellent job @Achilles
  • Options
    This will practically be the rebels when they're done with them they keep giving them more strong characters. Good thing they're adding empire characters to balance it out (rebels are still better as of now)

What Empire toons are you talking about? TIE Pilot, ShoreTrooper, and EP aren't a match for Wiggs, Lando, Chaze, ST Han, SRP, and Raid Han. Rebels have so many other options that you can actually farm. Apart from TIE Pilot and RG, you can't actually farm any meta Empire toons.
  • Options

What Empire toons are you talking about? TIE Pilot, ShoreTrooper, and EP aren't a match for Wiggs, Lando, Chaze, ST Han, SRP, and Raid Han. Rebels have so many other options that you can actually farm. Apart from TIE Pilot and RG, you can't actually farm any meta Empire toons.

With rogue one coming out soon they're bound too as some op empire characters too compete with the rebels.
  • Options
    LOL nice
  • Options

With rogue one coming out soon they're bound too as some op empire characters too compete with the rebels.

They should already be stronger than Rebels, but they ain't. We will most likely only see a Deathtrooper, a new Empire Assassin type guy, the Admiral guy from the trailer, and that's about it. Meanwhile we should be getting at least 4 more named Rebels as well as numerous other Rebel scum. The devs have a hard on for Rebels and I'm sad that the Empire won't ever get the love it deserves considering how hard the good ones are to farm.
  • Options
    She's going to be the new Rey.
  • Options
    I found this funny and don't worry new teams will rise
  • Options
    Ooohhhh ... i forgot the Stun-Immunity ... nice move devs! *lol*
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Options
    I think they've ignored most of your suggestions, Achilles, but they kept most of the spirit. :)
    https://swgoh.gg/characters/jyn-erso/

But maybe you knew that already. ;)
  • Options
    Every character that gets launched these days is putting a nail in the coffin for 70+ characters.
  • ddlooping2
    1046 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Malthael wrote: »
    Every character that gets launched these days is putting a nail in the coffin for 70+ characters.
    Those that are not already buried 6 feet under.