This game was great but now....

I seriously can not stand this game.... Whether galactic war or squad arena, it's always the same **** characters!!!! SIDIUS (I really can not stand him) LUMINARA PHASMA POE !! What the FUCKKKK!! I 'm not saying they are broken.... I say there is no other character that is really effective against them, much less against all these characters in a team.
So NERF them (**** **** 35% dodge against jedi for Sidius!!! ****!!!) or UP other characters or make farmable more characters......
I will leave this game soon, I do not always want to fight against the same broken characters!

PS : Fix Asaji PLEASE!!!!

Replies

• Options
    True
    SWGOH.gg profile - Our guild, 3720 to 1, has 1 spot open! [49/50].
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Some of that has to do with farmability. The game is young; so few people have a deep enough bench to vary their roster. What inevitably happens is everyone grinds the toons that are most effective for the least effort that costs the least.

CG could also help this by changing it so there is a means of leveling chromium exclusive toons in a method other than buying more chromium packs, once they're initially unlocked via chromium.

That being said, the current meta is garbage and I hope to see the fact that only speed and damage matter change.
  • Options
    Well someone just lost to a Sidious, Lumi, Phasma and Poe team
  • Options
    yes I have lost against a Sidious, Lumi, Phasma and Poe team but not just one time!
    All my fights in squad arena and galatic war are against that **** team.... So when the RNG is with me i win...or not!!
  • Options
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH i made the wrong choices so NERF WHATEVER BEATS ME!
  • Options
    have mercy, sir Ewok.

he is 3 poster signo. he knows not what he posts. he lost his how we say ...i know not. Give him a cake or show him some love. be not mean to mr. sqaltrix.

• Options
    ****!!
  • Options
    All these people are easy to counter. I don't see what you are griping about.
  • Options
    I also seem to only fight teams that have characters from a pool of about 10, my current team included. It's a bit tedious but there is the positive side of knowing how to go about my attacks so I am not losing. Faced a team with Han Solo last week and didn't know much about him and I got my **** handed to me since I ignored him early on.

I am in the process of building up a droid team and then after that, probably a first order team.
  • Options
    have mercy, sir Ewok.

he is 3 poster signo. he knows not what he posts. he lost his how we say ...i know not. Give him a cake or show him some love. be not mean to mr. sqaltrix.

my bad dwg, ewok shall show mercy
  • Options
    shimsham wrote: »
    I also seem to only fight teams that have characters from a pool of about 10, my current team included. It's a bit tedious but there is the positive side of knowing how to go about my attacks so I am not losing. Faced a team with Han Solo last week and didn't know much about him and I got my **** handed to me since I ignored him early on.

I am in the process of building up a droid team and then after that, probably a first order team.

I agree when I face a new toon in GW, I do not know what to do - their strength and weakness. As I face then I will know better.

To the OP you can try to voice your concerns in a less aggressive way. As the game progresses, peoples benches will get deeper and then synergy teams will be built. Just give sometime.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Telaan wrote: »
    Some of that has to do with farmability.
    All of it has to do with farmability.
    If you had Ewok elder in your starting team, Rey in Arena Shipmemts, and Ayla Secura in GW shipmemts, while JC, Sid and Lumi were farmable only in hard nodes, you wouldn't see Sid, Lumi and JC in every other squad.

If you had all characters available to farm in GW and Arena Shipmemts with same ease, I doubt you will see as much Lumi-Sid-JC-Kylo as you see now.

• Options
    Ewok Elder very good!! I have!

I laugh you mention. He is level 63 and full Gear VII. Amazing hero. I use in GW and it is great. Sh. It us little secret ok? Ewok Elder make all Sidiouso team fall flat!
  • Options
    I don't see what your problem is....

I face these teams all the time and don't lose that much....

A better way is to figure out what you need to do to beat this team instead of yelling Nerf.....

I run Lumi and Sid and like stated by a few others it is due to farm ability.

I have Poe but don't use him....

And I don't have Phasma

My core team is this
    Lumi
    Sid
    JC
    Daka
    Geo

And it will run like this until they are all 7 stars

I will choose who I'm farming next based on what's available in each area

Example:
    - when I'm done with Lumi stars I will work on my nightsister initiate from GW shipments
    - when I'm done with Sid I will work on Ventress from Arena shipments
    - When I finish Daka I will work on Ashoka from cantina shipments
    - - when I finish geo from catina missions I will switch to JC
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Triqui wrote: »
    If you had Ewok elder in your starting team, Rey in Arena Shipmemts, and Ayla Secura in GW shipmemts, while JC, Sid and Lumi were farmable only in hard nodes, you wouldn't see Sid, Lumi and JC in every other squad.

If you had all characters available to farm in GW and Arena Shipmemts with same ease, I doubt you will see as much Lumi-Sid-JC-Kylo as you see now.

Eh, I can't really agree with it being all about farmability. There are numerous toons easily farmed via GW and arena. But when was the last time you saw someone pushing Teebo or Ugnaught? A toons perceived power or usefulness is relative to this as well.

But none of those toons in the op even begin to approach a point of needing to be nerfed......at all. They're perfectly fine.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Triqui wrote: »

Eh, I can't really agree with it being all about farmability. There are numerous toons easily farmed via GW and arena. But when was the last time you saw someone pushing Teebo or Ugnaught? A toons perceived power or usefulness is relative to this as well.

But none of those toons in the op even begin to approach a point of needing to be nerfed......at all. They're perfectly fine.

You are right. My post was confusing. I mean they are ubiquitous because they are the best options, among those easy to farm, not because they are the best options. I know I'd farm Rey before Sid if I could.

Sure theybare good. But if they were exactly as good, and farmed in hard nodes, nobody would play them, just like nobody plays Jedi Knight Anakin
  • Options

.[/quote]

I can speak for Teebo. I have Teebo and I like Ewok
    Teebo has -50% turn meter on his basic attack. He stealth to avoid hit. If understand Stealth, you will be surprised. And he can Dispelio so no more Taunt. If you fight Chewbacca or Poe, you will understand that Dispel is more important than Defense up or other Buff. He is amazing tank, so if understand life, you understand that if you don't kill my hero, my hero will live and hurt you or run out your 5 minute. Teebo is very strong hero. You may not know, but if you play, you will respect. If not respect, then you have better hero. In that reason, you win. I don't mind if you have better hero. i have hero to win for me and I am ok.

I don't push Teebo because he is great in GW and a great hero. I have him at 6 star and Gear VII.
    Ewok Elder and Teebo good together. I don't say too much as I don't want other to know secret. But very much hurt Poe opponent.
    Easy farm = give them chance. Please don't endorse cookie-cutter team for all. Please try. It is spice of life. If you don't try in video game, you won't try in real life. Why go through life like your mother and father tell you and work for generations? Try to quit school and go travel and marry at 19! Do and LIVE!

I push for Ewoks because they are great in GW. In Arena, I push for Sidious, Dooku, Phasma, Poe, and lumi. If you like advice, I can help you and tell you where to farm. 3 weeks and you can try to get these heroes.

But do not fear farm Teebo or Farm FO Officer. I am farm FO Officer because I try. I farm 5's because I feel he is good in future. I farm Oppress Savage because health can win in future. I try. Do you try?
  • Options
    Metagame sheep whining about how not following the meta is the "wrong decision".

The meta in any game should never feel constricting because of factors outside player control. This game is young, and it's going to need some pretty hefty balance and hero availability changes before the meta is going to loosen at all. Until then, the small roster of characters who are noticeably stronger and actually farmable are going to reign like the Tsars.
  • Options
    i hope meta change every 2 weeks. it has hasnit it?

i like meta change. it's fun and it makes people think
This discussion has been closed.