Toning Down The Tank Raid Soon?

Prev1
We love the game and will stay loyal but when is the Tank Raid going to be nerfed? I understand it's not supposed to be easy by no means. Still, it's over the top in difficulty and fairness. This in turn doesn't even give Members enjoyment but more like a daily chore. Come on EA, be a little better please.
Thank you.

Replies

• they'll fix AAT and credit heist soon

Look Ships!

*Drops mic*
  • gunff wrote: »
    they'll fix AAT and credit heist soon

Look Ships!

*Drops mic*
    What's wrong with credit heist?
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    gunff wrote: »
    they'll fix AAT and credit heist soon

Look Ships!

*Drops mic*
    What's wrong with credit heist?

Nothing, some people are just impatient.
  • it's not impatience, they released it saying it should be weekly, randomly every 6 - 12 days and It isn't. It has only happened once in the last 3 weeks, and it was 13 days. They had to do a client restart to fix it too.
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    it's not impatience, they released it saying it should be weekly, randomly every 6 - 12 days and It isn't. It has only happened once in the last 3 weeks, and it was 13 days. They had to do a client restart to fix it too.

This may be the case...but at least it's a feature in this game. Free credits are always welcome.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    edited November 2016
    it's not impatience, they released it saying it should be weekly, randomly every 6 - 12 days and It isn't. It has only happened once in the last 3 weeks, and it was 13 days. They had to do a client restart to fix it too.

The weekly was way back months ago before it was re-worked. How could it be weekly AND every 6 to 12 days? It's on a 6 to 12 day rotation now, that means more likely to be every OTHER week.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator

The weekly was way back months ago before it was re-worked. How could it be weekly AND every 6 to 12 days? It's on a 6 to 12 day rotation now, that means more likely to be every OTHER week.

Math is hard. Maybe diagrams will help?
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator

20161118_152314.jpg

Maybe a colored daigram?
  • Last dev update on it said they're aware of the difficulty and that it would be looked at in the future. Soon can be ambiguous, but it means it's in the queue. Patience is key. The good thing is that each day we play, we get stronger, so the AAT raid becomes less and less difficult.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • RJ__Brando wrote: »

20161118_152314.jpg

Maybe a colored daigram?

20488295739_41a334bca6_b.jpg

• I understand math, the idea for 12 was that if it was on Monday this week, it could go to the end of next week, and then a short 6, to get it back towards the beigning of the next week and then a longer to push to the end of the following.

not that it would constantly be 10 - 12 and be jumping every other week multiple times in a row. Look at the droid heist for example. We've had 4 droid heists and 2 tournaments in the time we've had 1 credit heist.
  • gunff wrote: »

Not really true. When they re-worked it to what we have now, they said it would be weekly. Let me go find it...
  • John_Matrix1985
    2276 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    They need to buff the tank raid. Heroic is too easy and most guilds are finishing it in under 6 hours
  • Axis wrote: »

Not really true. When they re-worked it to what we have now, they said it would be weekly. Let me go find it...

You won't find it on this forum... It was mentioned by a dev on Reddit....
  • They need to buff the tank raid. Heroic is too easy and most guilds are finishing it in under 6 hours

But 'normal' is absurd, tedious, boring, and anything but a 'stepping stone' to doing heroic. Even if you have a full guild and everyone can do a million damage to the raid, it would take four days to clear. If you could do that, why wouldn't you already be doing the Heroic raid?
  • EdnaGarret wrote: »
    Axis wrote: »

No, it was here (https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/47860/community-update-6-17-2016). That was the original rework, but they never corrected it. If it is no longer weekly, I do not think it is unreasonable for them to come out and tell us that. As it stands, the entire community (except for Shaolin, I guess) thinks it runs weekly, between 6-12 days.
  • John_Matrix1985
    2276 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Viserys wrote: »
    They need to buff the tank raid. Heroic is too easy and most guilds are finishing it in under 6 hours

But 'normal' is absurd, tedious, boring, and anything but a 'stepping stone' to doing heroic. Even if you have a full guild and everyone can do a million damage to the raid, it would take four days to clear. If you could do that, why wouldn't you already be doing the Heroic raid?

1 million per person will finish a heroic. Normal guilds might as well try heroic and see how they go since their raid tickets balance would be maxed out

20161118_152314.jpg

Maybe a colored daigram?

Nice, but I think they said weekdays so 6-12 weekdays? Or just on a weekday?
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Our Guild isn't that strong yet but we are getting there. Still, Tank Raid in our humble opinion is a little to difficult. Kind of cheap as well.
    EdnaGarret wrote: »

No, it was here (https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/47860/community-update-6-17-2016). That was the original rework, but they never corrected it. If it is no longer weekly, I do not think it is unreasonable for them to come out and tell us that. As it stands, the entire community (except for Shaolin, I guess) thinks it runs weekly, between 6-12 days.

@Axis
    The thread you linked is from June and was regarding the first form the Credit Heist took. It has since been completely overhauled to what it is now. You will find that the more current info is going to give you an accurate picture of what is happening now.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/65505/credit-heist-droid-smuggling-schedule-info

@Axis
    The thread you linked is from June and was regarding the first form the Credit Heist took. It has since been completely overhauled to what it is now. You will find that the more current info is going to give you an accurate picture of what is happening now.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/65505/credit-heist-droid-smuggling-schedule-info

I am aware. But then we have to assume that every time they tell us something, we have to forget completely what they told us before. All I'm saying at this point is that if it's not intended to be weekly anymore, come out and explicitly tell us that. In case you haven't noticed, every single person on the forums and reddit thinks it's supposed to be weekly still.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    edited November 2016

@Axis

I am aware. But then we have to assume that every time they tell us something, we have to forget completely what they told us before. All I'm saying at this point is that if it's not intended to be weekly anymore, come out and explicitly tell us that. In case you haven't noticed, every single person on the forums and reddit thinks it's supposed to be weekly still.

Incorrect in your assessments here: not everyone is confused. And that Update was regarding the confusion, written for those of us in your situation. It's up to forum readers to read the updates if they want to be 'in-the-know'.

@Axis

Incorrect in your assessments here: not everyone is confused. And that Update was regarding the confusion, written for those of us in your situation. It's up to forum readers to read the updates if they want to be 'in-the-know'.

Don't want to derail this thread anymore that I have, but @ShaolinPunk that thread was to clear up the confusion about how the credit heist schedule interacted with the droid smuggling schedule, nothing more, nothing less (I was here, following the topic on this forum and reddit at the time). I happen to think enough are confused (surely you've seen the threads? There's dozens) that it warrants a direct response is all I'm saying.
  • You can certainly ask someone to say something a second time.
  • You can certainly ask someone to say something a second time.

Last time I asked them anything directly I was banned, so I'm good.
  • Each event will appear randomly between 6-12 days on a weekday

How can you read the above sentence and still think the event is meant to be once a weak. It seams pretty straight forward to me.

20161118_152314.jpg

Maybe a colored daigram?

haha that thing is everywhere. bravo!
  • Honestly its not the difficulty of the raid that is the problem, but the total health of the tier 6 raid which is over 4x that of tier 7. Some guilds just aren't organized enough for the heroic raid we should't be punished that greatly for it. Tier 7 already has a great loot incentive, so there is no need to make tier 6 so long that weaker guilds become inactive.
  • Agreed.