Toning Down The Tank Raid Soon?

2Next

Replies

• scuba
    14034 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    TheRHOMBUS wrote: »
    Ships are going to be in a major update. So I'm hoping EA sneaks the Tank nerf in with that in a few weeks.

Ships update is in ~5 days.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/74238/ships-preview-post-updated-11-17-2016#latest
  • In the middle of a heroic raid now. This raid is designed for whales. You need fully geared teams with whale level speed to get anywhere near 2% damage. Unless this raid is nerfed, there is no way normal guilds will be able to complete for another year at least. 5 levels are not going to change that
  • Agreed. My whole point from the beginning. Some how a huge Credit Heist debate broke out, which was amusing I must add. Lol. Still, a lot of Guilds do not possess the firepower with its members to truly compete with this new Raid. The difficulty level is almost comical. Trust me friends, I love the game and the challenge, but only if it's a fair one.
  • Axis wrote: »
    EdnaGarret wrote: »
    Axis wrote: »
    gunff wrote: »
    it's not impatience, they released it saying it should be weekly, randomly every 6 - 12 days and It isn't. It has only happened once in the last 3 weeks, and it was 13 days. They had to do a client restart to fix it too.

The weekly was way back months ago before it was re-worked. How could it be weekly AND every 6 to 12 days? It's on a 6 to 12 day rotation now, that means more likely to be every OTHER week.

Not really true. When they re-worked it to what we have now, they said it would be weekly. Let me go find it...

You won't find it on this forum... It was mentioned by a dev on Reddit....

No, it was here (https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/47860/community-update-6-17-2016). That was the original rework, but they never corrected it. If it is no longer weekly, I do not think it is unreasonable for them to come out and tell us that. As it stands, the entire community (except for Shaolin, I guess) thinks it runs weekly, between 6-12 days.

Oh yeah... There it is..