Chromium vs Shipments

I've just decided to start dumping cash on this game, and intend to get Baze and Rex (the 2 most powerful P2P characters IMO). Should I buy chromiums or just pay for shipments?

thanks

Replies

• scuba
    14047 posts Member
    I don't know how well Rex is dropping in shipments these days. If he is still dropping at a decent rate chromium will get Rex faster.
    Don't go for Baze in chromium right now. Seems his drop rate is horrid. If you get some of his shards while going for Rex good deal. If not once you get Rex stop.
  • Thanks, so it's shimpents?
  • shipments
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    For Baze definitely.
    Rex chromium might work but don't know how he is dropping.
  • FYI - From 8 mega packs I got ZERO Baze shards, 10 Shore, Zero Rex and 10 Sun Fac.

A total rip off.

Buy the shipments.
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    ^^ there you go Rex not dropping good in chromium. Stay away
  • sjkerhfgdjhd
    1009 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Is your name Bill Gates or Warren Buffet? Are you the Sultan of Brunei? If no to all of the above, do not buy chromium packs.

Edit, if yes, just buy the whole game and have the toons added manually, much cheaper that way.
  • Baze shipments. 320 crystals 4 shards. Better than packs. It's sure thing.
  • Just did shipments. BTW- I have a F2P friend who's interested in rex, should he just save up gems to buy or just wait it out for Rex to become F2P? Apparently Rex might be in GW/Guild shipments soon, as I hear.
  • shipments
  • Buy shipments. Just opened a chromium pack. Haven't bought one since Jan. Reminded myself what a ripoff they are. Didn't receive any Baze or ST, got all easy to farm characters that I already had a 7*.