Fix Tournament Match ups Please

2Next

Replies

• I fixed the match ups for you by not dominating the rankings this time around. No need to thank me.
  • Bomroll wrote: »
    ramp up the cost to refresh to an insane amount which lets us reach our limit quicker.

This, very much this. Would put a natural end to the madness (and would also help drain those massive stockpiles as well)
  • CatoNines wrote: »
    Once again it wouldn't matter how many ally points I saved, no matter how many I use I can't beat any of the teams I face. This is becoming a joke. Between the reward toons that only whales or ppl who've been playing since day 1 w multiple viable teams are gonna be able to have a chance at, and this power difference in match ups these tournaments are nothing but a waste of time. With the credit crunch, constant disappointments, and amount of money I spend to stay remotely competitive I think I may just be better off cutting my losses & finding a new game to play. Either way I'm done wasting my time with this, why bother when if I wanted I can just spend money down the road & get the toon, the only real thing that anyone plays these things for ( I realize there are other rewards but let's be honest, people really want the toons & shards) Way to go EA, another epic disappointment. How hard would it be to have shards based on power averages in Arena vs this current method of level? As if every level 80+ is equal...

Thanks!
    I'm going to seek out your team and crush it daily and repeatedly, until it's no longer joyful to do so.
    Best guess when I'll stop? August

First, I could care less about my AI defense. Second, have fun as my D is quite good. Third, you can only fight someone once per Tourney. Fourth, I truly hope you get everything you put out in life.

I've faced the same opponent multiple times in this tourney, within the same refresh cycle.

Interesting... they said they changed that last tournament..
  • I fixed the match ups for you by not dominating the rankings this time around. No need to thank me.

Ha.. that's funny lol
  • Lasserini wrote: »
    Bomroll wrote: »
    ramp up the cost to refresh to an insane amount which lets us reach our limit quicker.

This, very much this. Would put a natural end to the madness (and would also help drain those massive stockpiles as well)

I honestly don't have a problem with ppl having tons of ally points, that will fix itself after a few tournaments & then it'll be back to resource management and ability to save/manage. I do have a problem with facing teams I've no business facing and therefore little chance of beating. It doesn't matter how many ally points you save & burn if you can't win matches.
  • Bomroll wrote: »
    Please God do something about the time it takes for these tournaments. People have over 1 Mill credits going into these. Just ramp up the cost to refresh to an insane amount which lets us reach our limit quicker.

They should shorten the length of the tournament to 48 hrs. That's plenty of time imo.