Tournament question

Is the tournament against all global players of the whole SGWOH or is it only against same player from our own server or shard ?

Replies

• Is the tournament against all global players of the whole SGWOH or is it only against same player from our own server or shard ?

Global. Me and a guildee are in the same tourney shard, not not same game shard
  • Oooohwee. Actually I think it's regional. All of the us has the same start and stop time, therefore they should only play against other people in the us. I'm not completely sure what the regional boundaries are though.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    3 regions with different start times.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/70036/first-pvp-tournament-start-times
    Hey Everyone,
    Tournaments are here!
    There will be 3 time zones for the tournament to ensure equal opportunities for participation:
    Asia/Australia/Pacific: Sunday Oct 2nd 6pm PDT
    Europe: Monday Oct 3rd midnight (0 am) PDT
    North/South America: Monday Oct 3rd 7am PDT
    Thanks
    ^not the current tournament.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • scuba
    14042 posts Member
    I know of at least 4 leader boards, I am sure there are more, in the America's region. You join a leaderboard in your region, 1 of the 3 as shown above, when you set your defense team. When a leaderboard fills up a new one is started.
  • leef wrote: »
    3 regions with different start times.
    There will be 3 time zones for the tournament to ensure equal opportunities for participation:
    Asia/Australia/Pacific: Sunday Oct 2nd 6pm PDT
    Europe: Monday Oct 3rd midnight (0 am) PDT
    North/South America: Monday Oct 3rd 7am PDT
    Thanks
    ^not the current tournament.
    Nor the previous one either.

Previous tourney : 2 days 12 hours
    This tourney : 2 days 3 hours

I'm based in the UK.