Arena payout increase maybe?

The credit rewards for arena payout is basically useless, maybe increase the amount of credits we get from it? No. 1 gets 50k, that doesn't help anyone but people that are newer to the game. So can you increase it at least to where it's useful?

Replies

• ReVenGe_in_MiNd
    596 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    We get a decent amount of areana shop tokens already. I like the challenges this game brings, it would get old real quick if we had everything handed to us on a silver plater.

We already get credits from...

GW
    3 times a week in challenges
    PvP events
    Yoda event
    Special events
    EP events
    Credit hiest.
    Guild raids

Its a resource management game.
    Learn to manage perhaps.

:)

If anything they could up the credit payout in the free data cards we get every day. 300 credits is useless and 1000 ain't much better. Up those to 10000 and 30000 , would not really hurt the ecconemy as the chance to get credits this way is still slim.
  • I agree on the basis that those rewards are outdated. 50k doesn't help anyone past level 50
  • WasteMyTime2022
    192 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    You realize that the yoda credits were to star yoda?? Meaning those are useless. GW helps yes. Emp event isn't ya know here? Nor will it be for awhile. Credit heist is 6-12 days and it doesn't help much. I just get enough to level one character. An not even to level 83. The challenges rewards no where near 1k. Guild raids help also but you can only do one every two days. For my guild anyway. Pvp events in assuming you mean the tournament? Yes that helps also but thats not very often we get one. I manage my money just fine. I only train characters I need.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    They should just have all credit payouts increased as your lvl increases. Some of the more repetitive payouts wouldn't have to increase that much and the credit heist is tiered that way now, kinda.

The GW increase was good but nothing that couldn't be increased a little more.

I know it's all about management and I am always sitting on a few million to keep things fluid. The desicions get harder as do the challenges (not the literal ones) we should be rewarded as such.

• ReVenGe_in_MiNd
    596 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    You realize that the yoda credits were to star yoda?? Meaning those are useless. GW helps yes. Emp event isn't ya know here? Nor will it be for awhile. Credit heist is 6-12 days and it doesn't help much. I just get enough to level one character. An not even to level 83. The challenges rewards no where near 1k. Guild raids help also but you can only do one every two days. For my guild anyway. Pvp events in assuming you mean the tournament? Yes that helps also but thats not very often we get one. I manage my money just fine. I only train characters I need.

Challenge reward for me is 3X91k= over quarter of a mill. 3 times per week = 3\4 of a million .
    You do not have to spend Yoda reward on Yoda. Show me the rule were it said you have to ?
    Tauny no so often but better then never.
    If you manage your credits just fine, why so salty?
  • I'm not "salty" I don't just don't understand why we get so little credits for arena? An they gave you enough to upgrade yoda. I've had that done for awhile, like many people, it's useless. Oh the credit challenge. I forgot about that one. It helps. But trying to keep my arena team up to my level isn't enough.
  • I am confused, mostly as you state you manage your credits fine, but yet you want more? Its either fuzzy logic, or you are greedy. Which one is it?
  • Managing a budget and having enough money to live (progress at a somewhat ok rate in this case) are 2 different things
  • It's I use my money on what I need. But run out and need more cause I don't have enough.
  • You guys act like I'm complaining. I'm just asking if it's possible. I mean 50k for 1st place is a little underwhelming at this point don't you agree?
  • Considering the credit rewards haven't changed since the game began, and every other credit-rewarding event has, I agree that it's overdue for an adjustment.
  • ReVenGe_in_MiNd
    596 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    OK then, if its over due for an adjustment, how much are we talking about ?

Its not in EA's interest to blow it out to half a million, and putting it up to 150k is not going to make much difference In the short term.

If I was to have a wish list of things for the devs to fix , credit improvement would be low on my list.

Teebo stealth fix, followed by guild chat improvement would be time better spent, rather then running around after players that want instant end game.
  • OK then, if its over due for an adjustment, how much are we talking about ?

Its not in EA's interest to blow it out to half a million, and putting it up to 150k is not going to make much difference In the short term.

If I was to have a wish list of things for the devs to fix , credit improvement would be low on my list.

Teebo stealth fix, followed by guild chat improvement would be time better spent, rather then running around after players that want instant end game.

They've been working on fixing Teebo's stealth long before you even started playing, and from the sounds of things, they're close to having a solution. 150k is triple the amount, so yeah, its going to make a difference - even 100k will make a difference, which is enough. When you have a dozen+ characters you need to promote, mod, gear, and level up, that's a lot of credits. It's not about resource management - it's getting more expensive to level up characters, and there's a demand for more characters in the game with the addition of Tank Takedown, tournaments, and soon, Ships.

There's no money to be made in "fixing" guild chat - only money lost. It serves basic needs. Besides, that's what 3rd party apps, such as Discord, Line, and Slack, are for ;) you'll find most serious guilds don't even use in game chat, and I'm pretty sure Devs realize this, which is why they won't rush to change it. You can keep petitioning to change it, and best of luck to you! You'll find out soon enough that these gamer-specific apps are much better than anything you'll ever find in this game.

• I'm not saying boost #1 to 10 million. But a helpful amount would be decent.
  • I am using discord. I'm not about to badger my guild mates to download chat apps they do not want.

I get by perfectly fine with the credits I earn in game, obviously its you and your friend that do not know how to sufficiently manage credits. I am maxing the rarity of a toon every other day and upgrading mk5 mods with no issue what so ever, so again I say, learn how to manage what you get.

They won't improve chat , fine. I hope to god they do not give any more ways to earn credits. You can starve
  • WasteMyTime2022
    192 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Why're you so salty? I'm assuming you buy the credit packs? If not you're flat out lying.
  • ReVenGe_in_MiNd
    596 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    I use my crystals for energy refreshes if you must know.

I have around 30 toons sitting between lvl 50 to 65. Not including the 35 or so lvl 70-80 toons I have at 6-7*

I am working on jawas currently, have all 5 unlocked.

You are all wanting a means to end game.
    I am happy to use my brain to decide what toons will benefit me to ditch my credits on.

Again, you are the salty one, stamping your feet like a spoiled sod for more credits, any way you can.

The difference is, the things I would like improved are more to benifit the community as a whole, while you are asking for a way to gift the wales a faster way to widen the gap between ftp and ptp

Same as you cannot use your brain to work this game is the same as you have not used your brain when asking for more credits. What's worce is you had to employ a troll to dis me as once again, your brain is stuck in first gear while your mouth has no break pads. :)
  • You sure? Judging by your spelling of "worse" you're brain isn't working. Whales already have credits, if they didn't they'd be in the same boat as me an many other people. I'm working on rebels currently. I don't use my currency, credit, or crystals unless it'll benefit the toons I'm farming. I have no interest in what you think will "ruin" this game. When in reality they should've been increased with the level caps. Someone shouldn't have to ask for it cause it should've been done. If they weren't gonna increase then they shouldn't have had it there in the first place. Since you are rank 75 on your server with some pretty impressive characters I doubt you're f2p. I don't understand your way of thinking I don't care about what you think. If you want to screw yourself in the long run go ahead. I want to progress in this game which I can't do without being rich apparently.
  • I am using discord. I'm not about to badger my guild mates to download chat apps they do not want.

I get by perfectly fine with the credits I earn in game, obviously its you and your friend that do not know how to sufficiently manage credits. I am maxing the rarity of a toon every other day and upgrading mk5 mods with no issue what so ever, so again I say, learn how to manage what you get.

They won't improve chat , fine. I hope to god they do not give any more ways to earn credits. You can starve

What does your roster look like and what level are you? Are you playing AAT raid and T7 rancor raids? Perhaps preparing for Ships?

20+ - 7* toons with 5 dot mods are needed for AAT, and many of the best ones are ones people don't have.

~6.4 million credits to bring 1 character from level 1 to level 85.
    ~2.1 million credits to promote to 7*
    ~3 million credits to add required mods.
    Ability upgrading
    Gear upgrading

You're looking at ~11+ million for one character.

So, if you're getting by just fine, congrats! Most people aren't. It doesn't mean they have issues with resource management - it means they're trying to compete in multiple game modes which don't require the same characters.

When you reach the level cap, tell me you'll be okay with the credits you get. Or when you're getting your 20 characters for Tank Take-down ready... Or your pilots and commanders.
  • Actually credit rewards need to be increased a bit...
    30 toons at lvl50-65 dont help you in any aspect lf the game
    30 toons at lvl70-80 dont help you much in any aspect of the game

Want to pull your weight on aat? 4x5 toons maxed and properly modded
    Want to do good in arena? 5 toons maxed and properly modded (overlap w aat, ok, i'll give u that one)
    Etc
    Ships going to be introduced next week... Think those dont need credits? You need to man your ships too, so you need toons which again require lvl, star, gear, mods etc
  • Going through his characters you could debate if he can beat the challenges or not. He's 83 btw. I don't wanna gang up on the guy. It's his opinion. I just want progress.
  • I am lvl 83. I am leader of a guild dedicated to helping new players. So for now my focus is preping toons for T6 Tank raid, and getting ready for when the time comes for heroic rancor. Granted I am not in any great hurry to do heroic, however Rome was not built in a day, nor should we be able to max out all of our toons in 1 month either.

I have no trouble staying in the top 50 in my shard for Arena.

Turns out a lot of the toons I have maxed or need maxed are largely pilots, that's thanks to me wanting rebels, Jedi and resistance toons, well before the mention of ships, a win for me.

No one in my guild is complaining about credits and I have members from lvl 22 through to lvl 83.

Point I am trying to make is no matter how they improve credits, its largely going to increase the gap between ftp and ptp and it does not take a rocket scientist to work that out. Especially when the increase proposed is for squad areana. Tell me how that is going to be anywhere need fair for guppies that spend $20/month let alone free to play?

Kyno's idea was a little better. But once you have a good scoundral team , able to do the hiest tier of the credit hiest, credits should no longer be an issue. Something to work at to fix your credit problem if it is really that bad a problem for you all.

I only have 4 scoundrals and yet I have no problem finding a couple of mill credits when I need to 7* a toon. I put it to you once again, you have a problem with credit management, and is not the fault of the game or the devs for that matter.