Who to farm after sid

I'm sure this gets asked a lot, sid is approaching 7*, who do I go for next?
Or is saving a viable option incase they rotate/new characters get added in? Thanks:)

Replies

• Han or Asajj might be worth it depending on your goals and current team. Unless they royally screw with Poe Han won't be quite as good in arena, but he's still solid for other modes. There's always the chance that stun will become more important at some point in the future so Asajj may be worth looking at.

You can always just find the ones that unlock the earliest and get them to "farm" Vader shards (i.e. complete achievements).

If you don't actually need anything then saving may be worth it.
  • I like Ventress, but she is most slow
  • I would say IG-88 IMO :). With IG-88 you can have sidious as lead and boost his crits he becomes bit of a beast saw him cut through my team a lot.
    Qui-Gon progress in cantina currently 4* gear lvl 7.
  • Tiny Grimes just released a video addressing this exact question. Essentially you can go in a number of ways. Ventress will help if you need help removing buffs in GW. Her speed is a bit problematic. IG-88/HK-47 for droid synergy teams. Han is good if you're p2p, and Ackbar could be interesting. I basically summed up his video for you, I would go check it out.
  • I would say IG-88 IMO :). With IG-88 you can have sidious as lead and boost his crits he becomes bit of a beast saw him cut through my team a lot.

IG88 is great with Droids.
    IG88 is great with Vader and/or Sidious
    IG88 is great with none-droid teams.

IG88 is slow, but can be protected and give immense fire power against entire enemy. Oh my, can you imagine a combo of droid/jawa? it'd be destruction city.