Tournament leaderboard

JohnDoe
57 posts Member
edited November 2016
Would be nice to see how much pts have peeps that are ranked in 51-200 in tournament.
Would make easier to plan tactics for last couple of hours.

Now we go just blind without having no idea if it is even possible to get in to top 100, have to just have faith that you can go... Not liking it this way, for next tournament please fix leaderboards so it will show points for ranks 1-500 or more.
Post edited by JohnDoe on

Replies

• Wow. Just wow.
  • Uh... you check your points (say, value X), your rank, you check the guy at rank 50 (value Y) and then you see that the people between you and rank fifty have more than X, less than Y. How is that difficult? You don't need precise point amounts to plan for the next 9 hours. You want a strategy? Get as many points as possible in the time left. And leave some Ally Points for the last hour, that's when the most intense fights will take place.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Ring wrote: »
    You want a strategy? Get as many points as possible in the time left. And leave some Ally Points for the last hour, that's when the most intense fights will take place.

man, my mind is blown by that insightfull strategy.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Ring wrote: »
    Uh... you check your points (say, value X), your rank, you check the guy at rank 50 (value Y) and then you see that the people between you and rank fifty have more than X, less than Y. How is that difficult? You don't need precise point amounts to plan for the next 9 hours. You want a strategy? Get as many points as possible in the time left. And leave some Ally Points for the last hour, that's when the most intense fights will take place.

Ok, my math aint so good, maybe you could do it for me...?
    I am sitting at rank 141 with 4268 points. Rank 50 has 5026 point, so how many points i have to get still to get in to top 100???? Not interested to "overshoot" and go top 50, i want to be in region 75-95...

Or maybe it could be easier if that leaderboard would show top 500?
  • Ring
    559 posts Member
    Easy. You need exactly 413 points.

Or you can just play the tournament and once you reach a spot under 99, you're in the top 100.

Seriously, I don't know about your shard, but in mine you jump a couple of positions every round. Sometimes 3, sometimes 6. At this point it's even possible just to move up by one or two positions! If you're worried about overshooting from 141 to 49 with one round, I really wish I could be in your shard. Because that's the kind of result I had last night, when I joined a brand new shard and the guy at the top had a meager 200 points and I went from 230 to 16 in one fight.