Help me decide which one should I improve?

DenEckard
25 posts Member
edited January 2016
Hey guys, so Im having problems with light side team. Im already working on Luminara, so plese help me decide the others? Thanks :)

Help me decide which one should I improve? 12 votes

Jawa 4*
8%
Crookid01 1 vote
Poe 3*
33%
SlyGambitjpiishpuppyCaseyJediLeriche 4 votes
Leia 2*
0%
Qui-gon 2*
0%
Aayla 3*
8%
nysi 1 vote
Ahsoka 2*
0%
Biggs 2*
16%
MykellWillkimm98 2 votes
Jedi C 3*
25%
fungushnitzelRainheartDonnieDrako 3 votes
Chewie 4*
0%
None of them are worth it
8%
SlythRinn 1 vote

Replies

• Options
    Just realized now my Dark Side team is waaay better so I need to balance them
  • Options
    Oh, and I have also unlocked other minor characters like Jedi Guardian but I guess there're weak
  • Options
    I am keen on Jawa since his droid stuns will be very useful for LS levels.

Meaning you should choose between Poe or Chewie as the taunter to protect him/others.

As for 5th member, it depends. if u are P2P which Im guessing you are then focus on leia/quigon. If u are not my recommendation would be JC. Having two healers dont hurt at all.
  • Options
    So, Poe or Chewie? Any suggest on which one I pick? I see people like Poe, but for me he is regular
  • Options
    JC is one of the better characters in every mode he's available. He's worth building up.

Chewie is alright, and maybe worth getting some gear and levels for, but he starts to get weak somewhere in your 50's. He just doesn't hit hard enough and his self heal is usually worthless because he's heal blocked by Sid. The only upside is the taunt and he has a good amount of HP, which makes him useful in LS and GW battles. He's just not worth starring up, IMO.

Poe is the current king of taunters but may be adjusted before too long. He'll start to shine once you get his abilities leveled up.

Some people swear by Ashoka, but I don't see it. She's a good attacker with an unreliable heal (though it rules when it works). Lumi, however, is a good attacker with a more reliable heal. I'd get Ashoka some gear, but wouldn't put too much into her for now. She is alright for LS battles.
  • Options
    garublador wrote: »
    JC is one of the better characters in every mode he's available. He's worth building up.

Chewie is alright, and maybe worth getting some gear and levels for, but he starts to get weak somewhere in your 50's. He just doesn't hit hard enough and his self heal is usually worthless because he's heal blocked by Sid. The only upside is the taunt and he has a good amount of HP, which makes him useful in LS and GW battles. He's just not worth starring up, IMO.

Poe is the current king of taunters but may be adjusted before too long. He'll start to shine once you get his abilities leveled up.

Some people swear by Ashoka, but I don't see it. She's a good attacker with an unreliable heal (though it rules when it works). Lumi, however, is a good attacker with a more reliable heal. I'd get Ashoka some gear, but wouldn't put too much into her for now. She is alright for LS battles.

I see, so you belive its worth replace Chewie for Poe?
  • Options
    DenEckard wrote: »
    I see, so you belive its worth replace Chewie for Poe?
    If this is just for Light side battles then your Chewie will last quite a while at 4 stars. He's OK in GW. I haven't used Poe yet, but long term (assuming he doesn't get a huge nerf) he's a better taunter than Chewie.

I suppose my point is that either way I wouldn't do more than get Chewie up to level 6 or so on his gear and keep him at 4 stars. He's worth some effort, but not a lot. How much will depend on your current needs.
  • Options
    Thanks, this will help me improving my team a lot!
  • Options
    Bump