...More like Old Kaka

R0BP0CALYPSE
28 posts Member
edited December 2015
Haha, ok, maybe Old Daka is not that bad but there is absolutely no way her upgraded attack is a 45% stun chance. Out of the last 19 attacks I kept track of, 3 stunned the main target, and 1 of those 3 stunned the 2nd target. Now of course this could just be me having a bad luck spree, but that's mostly why I'm making the post to see if others who have her have noticed this as well. I guess I also shouldn't really complain, I got my 4* Old Kaka from bronzium.

Replies

• I'm not sure exactly how it works, but it could be just a 45% chance to apply the stun then the enemy has a separate chance to resist it based on their tenacity. That would reduce the real chance by quite a bit. That said, 3 of 19 sounds like a. bad luck and b. small sample size. She's also relatively easy to farm since she's available with cantina tokens. I've seen quite a few people saying she's good...and I hope she is because that's where all my cantina tokens are going right now. lol
  • What alatar said, there's another dice roll for debuffs based on resistance. The word 'resistance' should pop out when the hero blocks your debuff.

That said, when I fight old daka in pvp, it feels like the stun is 80% lol. It ALWAYS works! Hahaha. Just AI nightmares.
  • SeroZero wrote: »
    What alatar said, there's another dice roll for debuffs based on resistance. The word 'resistance' should pop out when the hero blocks your debuff.

That said, when I fight old daka in pvp, it feels like the stun is 80% lol. It ALWAYS works! Hahaha. Just AI nightmares.

Oh don't remind me. I had a fight the other day where opponent's dooku stunned two then daka stunned two. I was toast.
  • I think if you are lower level then your enemy, there is a smaller probability to apply your disbuffs.
  • For some reason I fight teams who only have 6.5% more evasion and it's like they dodge all the time . Same thing with dookus bonus attack it leaves me with my mouth open every time they pull off those miracle combos :o and that's every other fight
  • Exactly
  • Simple. When you use daka is 10%, when is the ai is 80% of the attacks that stun. On average 45%.
  • Zach325
    91 posts Member
    Omega it and it turns into a 95% chance
  • you got Daka from a boozepack ? Lucky.