A Jawa Question

Poxx
2288 posts Member
JE's omega basic says +20% damage. Yet, he always shows 0 and td's r his addition to damage. If td's do a set percentage only, what is the purpose of the omega ?

Replies

• I don't know why, but all damage done from detonator bombs do not show up on the damage screen, but it still counts. So, I assume the +20% means that those detonators inflict 20% more damage.
  • Poxx wrote: »
    JE's omega basic says +20% damage. Yet, he always shows 0 and td's r his addition to damage. If td's do a set percentage only, what is the purpose of the omega ?

I believe it increases percentage by 20%. So instead of, say damage of 10% of Max health, it'll be 12%
  • JPBrunel wrote: »
    I don't know why, but all damage done from detonator bombs do not show up on the damage screen, but it still counts.

I've noticed the same thing with DoTs.
    .GG Profile | Got spaces on my ally list.
  • Poxx wrote: »

I believe it increases percentage by 20%. So instead of, say damage of 10% of Max health, it'll be 12%

This. The base damage is 15% of the target's health. +20% would be an additional 3% (.2 * .15 = .03) of the target's health, bumping it from 25.5% at level 7 to 28.5% at level 8.

SWGOH.gg source
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Thank u.