Empire

Okay, now that some of the dust has settled from the tourney...

It seems as if rebels have a definite advantage, but do you think that an empire team of EP, Vader, Shoretrooper, TFP, and RG can compete against the rebels.

I am thinking at level 85 with gear level 11 they can.
Mod on EP of Speed, on TFP of potency, Shoretrooper of defense/health, and RG all about protection/health, and on vader I have health but thinking either speed or offense

ST is only four star and I am still gearing him
Still farming TFP he is at 5 star now

Let me know yall's thoughts and advise, thanks!

Replies

• Options
    There's a group of people on the forum who love discussing the Empire. We were the brave souls stupid enough to farm Empire long before they were even relevant.

Check it out

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/41302/the-galactic-empire-players-discussion#latest
  • Options
    I think potency on DV is pretty important.
    I hope Shore shards are available FTP somewhere soon.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    https://swgoh.gg/u/poxx70/

This is my team. Holding 2nd atm on a Nov. shard amongst a sea of rebels.

There is hope. Also note that 1 is 4* and 1 is 5*

Vader can get ability blocked, stunned, he's slow, Culling Blade can be dodged...Empire can't strip taunt so it gets eaten by a tank. Tenacity up stops him...too any variables.

In the current buff-heavy meta, B2 is a beast.
  • Options
    JRCPKT99 wrote: »
    Okay, now that some of the dust has settled from the tourney...

It seems as if rebels have a definite advantage, but do you think that an empire team of EP, Vader, Shoretrooper, TFP, and RG can compete against the rebels.

I am thinking at level 85 with gear level 11 they can.
    Mod on EP of Speed, on TFP of potency, Shoretrooper of defense/health, and RG all about protection/health, and on vader I have health but thinking either speed or offense

ST is only four star and I am still gearing him
    Still farming TFP he is at 5 star now

Let me know yall's thoughts and advise, thanks!

I'll be empire till I die. I'm happy with how they perform. Could use a Lil tweets but all in all they're stable
  • Options
    I think potency on DV is pretty important.
    I hope Shore shards are available FTP somewhere soon.

You don't need potency on any of them with EP lead. Not really.
  • Options
    Thanks for the input, I am getting ST to a productive gear level and like his role. I am running the empire team and vader really pulls his weight. I need more speed on him but he can take down three rebels if need be due to his tank like health.

I am liking TFP he hits hard and the debuffs help and his foresight keeps him alive

I am staying in the arena top 20 which is good but not up to the top 10 like I run with rebels. I will keep yall updated.