Something is wrong with Ally matching

MenaceTEC
670 posts Member
edited January 2016
I'm getting level 60's with no upgraded gear at all just the gray single outline.

Anything outside of the one or two options it gives me from my friends list are useless. This is been happening since the update yesterday.

Replies

• Options
    While I'm not 100% positive on this, but based on my group's testing, your Ally has to actually play that Holotable (i.e. does not Sim it) and then that Ally is now available for you. This is why Challenges always have many Ally choices since we all do that every day but other tables, most of us are usually just simming them.

If an Ally needs a specific character, they ask for it in Line and I play an easy battle on that table and then they have it available to use (we did confirm that at least).

Again, not 100% sure how the Ally system works, but this seems to be how it works for us.

Also, PSA, you can also hold and click on an Ally and you can see where their abilities are at (since Rating doesn't take that into account). The generic ally all seem to have level 1 abilities (at least the non-player ones).
  • Options
    I mean the ones that are not actually allies the possible partners or assistance for any particular mission. I wish I could figure out how to post a picture here from an iPhone so I can show you what I meant