Error Code 104.0

Prev13
I can't do anything at all with ships. The game keeps crashing every time I try. It gives me an Error Code 104.0 Restart message. It did it first when I tried loading them game. The second time, it let me in the game, and it did it when I tried loading the tutorial for ships. That was with the unsupported MeMu emulator, but then I switched to my phone, and it did it then when I got into the tutorial and tried to do anything beyond getting a first glance at a couple screens in ships. So I restarted and tried loading it again, and it did it again. Seems to be a consistent problem on my phone too, which makes me wonder if it's something in my account that's triggering it and not the device itself.

Replies

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I can't even get into the game because of this bug.
  • Same problem here. After I got this error, I got stuck in activities.
  • I kept retrying, and eventually it did work. Persistence seems to have paid off. Not sure what changed the time it worked.
  • Same problem. Crashes every time I enter the Ships section.
  • Same problem here :o( please fix it!
  • Updating was a mistake i suppose.I hope i can fix it or i can say goodbye to my arena rank forever with a day disadvantage.
  • Me too.... I' trying to enter the game from android emulator but everytime it crushes....
    ErrorCode:104
  • prometheus4d
    8 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Same here when using blue stacks emulator.
    It just got farther now. Got through the tutorial and then it threw an error 104. Seems to be incremental progress.
    Post edited by prometheus4d on
  • Karfax
    286 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Can't get past the tutorial at all and all data fully loaded in
    **Had to restart the system after full load** Seems to be ok now
    *** So be it... Jedi ***
  • same, stuck on stupid tutorial. Uninstalled game, didnt work. And still nothing from EA . Keep up the good work, communication is always a priority at EA Games.

• DarthZannaH
    577 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Galaxy S3 = Error 104
    Galaxy A3 = OK
    Ipad = OK
    MEMU = Error 104
    Nox Player = Error 104
    KoPlayer = OK
    Bluestacks = OK
    Andy = Haven't tested yet...

So what is going on? When this update will get fixed to work on multiple devices / emulators?

[Moderator Note: Edited per our Community Guidelines]
    Post edited by Afista on
    Do or do not...
  • My phone that didn't work (mentioned above) is a Galaxy S3. What I did eventually get working was my MeMu emulator, and I also got it working fine with my son's Galaxy Tab 7 (Nook version).
  • Yep, getting this too. Pops up whenever I try to click on anything (Arena, LS Battles, Cantina battles, etc.)
  • Hullo, I keep receiving this error anyone else been getting this with the release of ships update?
  • Me 2 which sux
  • Same here. :/
    Griff
  • Same
  • I got that error trying to change my mods around while I was talking on the phone. Until I hung up I couldn't even enter my characters mods
  • Hey there --

Sorry you're experiencing a problem. One of our server engineers is looking into it.

If you're seeing this, could you please PM me your ally code so we can better track down what you're experiencing?

Thanks.
  • I get this error on BlueStacks and AndyOS, but NOT on my HTC M9. Seems limited to emulators.
  • Thank you @CG_JohnSalera.

I had this issue a few times while I was speaking on the phone while I played but when I hung up and tryed again I never got the error again so I won't bother with my specific issue for now lol
  • @Caducus - Good point, and worth clarifying...

If you are seeing this error on an emulator, please know that we don't currently support those.

Let me know if you're seeing it on device.

Thanks.
  • Hello -

I responded to you PM.

But please note that is a different error (9 in your case vs. the 104 in this thread).
  • VinnyG
    119 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Me too. No rewards Ally code 764-681-727
  • Works on my phone and tablet, but not working in Nox or Memu. Really frustrating since I cant use an emulator and my phone to deal with the Arena and Fleet Arena overlapping times with with my 2 accounts.
  • works on smartphone, tablet, but crashes on bluestatcks. same error code 104.0. my internet is a okay, EA.
  • works on smartphone, tablet, but crashes on bluestatcks. same error code 104.0. my internet is a okay, EA.

same here....and we dont get any answers from devs or techs....this sucks.
This discussion has been closed.