Is Boba Fett remotely viable now/meta?

12346Next

Replies

• I think Boba with good speed mods is incredible. Even on defense that AOE ability block is brutal to deal with. I can only get mine to 210 right now, but one guy on my server has Boba at 227 and he's ridiculous. Boba was a huge character update, very well done.
  • Boba Fett (L)
    Zam Wessel
    IG - 88
    Greedo
    I can't decide whether I want to do Cad Bane, Stormtrooper Han, or Lando. All viable. May just have to switch as is needed.
  • opu120
    211 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    @Bryconius How about B2 or Sun Fac as your fifth?
  • Could try that. Was thinking maybe Dengar now too. At first didn't think he'd fit, but looking more in depth at him, he'd be good. Working on B2 right now actually.
  • @Bryconius i think u need a tank there, so u can hold on, while others hit hard.
  • Be graced by his presence.

Could have a 230 speed boba with crit damage mods but currently working on crit chance set.
    bsQA6vq.jpg

3QwcfL1.jpg

ZgsnIi0.jpg

• @xReDeMpx Cool Boba!! 3K physycal damage is awesome. But why so much crit chance? Maybe around 45% is enough and u can give him more speed.
  • SpeedRacer wrote: »
    @xReDeMpx Cool Boba!! 3K physycal damage is awesome. But why so much crit chance? Maybe around 45% is enough and u can give him more speed.

That is just my spare crit chance set.

I like my execute to crit for damage hence the crit chance plus don't use him lead so he don't get the 10%.

I have a crit damage mod set where I can get him to 3100 attack 220 speed with lower crit chance
  • Is it really intended to have Boba resurrect with ~75% health four times in one battle? That is just plain nuts and just 'feels' like a broken mechanic.
  • Ranfon wrote: »
    Is it really intended to have Boba resurrect with ~75% health four times in one battle? That is just plain nuts and just 'feels' like a broken mechanic.
    If he kills 3 enemies, yes. :)
  • Qazeymoto2_1
    255 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    I remember @Smapty running a nice scoundrel team mabye he can tell us something about boba's synergy with them.
  • SpeedRacer
    1037 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    @xReDeMpx didn't realise that his base crit chance is already high.

My shard is all about St Han and speed mods, decided to make Boba fast so he can go first and trigger ability block. With crit damage mods, he gets 3k damage, more protection, but speed goes down to 200. Then i prefer this actual set up

Boba_mod.jpg

Going very well with this squad. Under Boba lead, wiggs can hit hard too.
    boba_arena1.jpg