Could we please get 1 pass for disconect/crashes during arena please

I know I know it might be abused but it would be just 1 crash in wich it would be a draw. A second such crash would result in a loss.... like now.... it might be abusable but it would be abusable by every1 so it could be considered as strategy I guess

Thing is game crashes almost every day around the 4th arena atempt for some reson and now with ships fleet thing I would hate to loose 1 of the trys

Tooday it didn't happen in arena but it happened in ships.... so thankyou for considering

Also am I the only one this happens to? I'm on android btw if it helps with anything

Replies

• This never happens to me. It is possible your device does not meet the recommended system requirements.

A draw is the same result as a loss anyway.
  • Coldth wrote: »
    This never happens to me. It is possible your device does not meet the recommended system requirements.

A draw is the same result as a loss anyway.

Wired pretty sure it's a software problem but i meant if a disconnect happens just get to retry a battle once per day only

Still by 1 reply to thread I guess it's just me so not gonna happen
    Didn't happen for 2 days now tho so IDK thankyou possible reading dev angel
  • Just happened to me for the first time
  • yup still going on guess i loged off before the crash the previous day

any way if any1 can let the team know it would be great....somesort off disconect after 1.5 hours but not what you're doing smth might also work, or a popup - you are playing for 1 hour and 30 min might also work....