Just give in

I think it's time I accept the need to give in to the cookie cutter teams... a turn meter taunter, poggle, and a glass cannon or 2.

I've done well using characters I liked to play, but the last 48 hours I've moved from top 10 to barely top 50 and lose more than I win even on offense. Every team is Poe or Han with poggle and FOTP. Or poe with a Droid speed team with poggle.

Seriously the ability to end matches in 1 round is out of control. Our choices are becoming so limited because of teams that can do so much turn meter manipulation and target control.

For instance, I ran into a team with HK lead, poggle, IG 86+88 and poe. Poe taunts first and kills my teams turn meter, poggle boosts speed of all droids, and then HK gives a turn meter boost on criticals. They all went twice, some 3 times, before my team got to attack at all. Even my fast characters such as sid or DAKA.

The power creep has gotten out of control. I'm with Queltar on this... something needs to change. Increase all HP by 200%, or lower damage, or reduce the effectiveness of turn meter control.

Replies