New raid idea

I know the recent aat tank raid has received a lot of negative feedback from the community, and the developers might not be in any hurry to create a new raid, but I think this is a pretty cool idea.
The basic idea is that it's based around blowing up deathstar 2. There would be four phases (2 of therm ships, and 2 of them with normal characters).
Phase one could be taking out the shield generator on Endor, with the main boss being an atst. The topple or stun mechanic could be shooting at a certain spot that allows 2 logs of swing into the atst (just like in the movie) and would be similar to the control panel in the rancor raid. (Bonuses for ewoks and rebels)
Next up is a space battle against the executor (Vaders super star destroyer) and would be very much like the aat tank raid. (Bonuses for rebels)
Phase 3 would be in the emperorors throne room against palpatine himself, Vader, and 2 royal guards. The guards would be like greviouses magna guards. Palpatine wouldn't be able to be harmed while Vader and the guards still have health (Vader, when his health reaches 0, maybe could be stunned/toppled for a few turns and you can attack palpatine before Vader comes out of his stun) so he'd have to be kind of weak health wise but strong at attacks. (Bonuses for Jedi and rebels) I know this part of the raid might seem confusing, so feel free to ask questions.
Finally, phase 4 would be in the core of the Death Star ( with no capital ship) and would be against maybe 4 tie fighters and a tie interceptor, and if you kill all of them, you can attack the Death Stars reactor. The reactor could also have a turret that could be damaged, similar to the aat tank.(bonuses for rebels)
I know this raid might never happen, but what would you think if it did? Let me know what you guys think, and have a nice day.

Replies

• Options
    Sounds cool, and for another raid starkiller base. Just replace empire with first order and rebel with resistance, boom
  • Options
    Zombie961 wrote: »
    Sounds cool, and for another raid starkiller base. Just replace empire with first order and rebel with resistance, boom

Just like how dis eye made Star Wars VII. Taking the original trilogy and changing a few names, turning the Death Star into star killer base, boom. :D