QGJ's Level 8 Agility Training (and how to beat it)

Prev1
StormTro0p3R_H
1643 posts Member
edited November 2016
Wow
APX_919 wrote: »
The0n3 wrote: »
QGJ's zeta is even better, dang!

Can anyone even beat that? I think only a Boba or EP led team has a snowball's chance on Mustafar of taking that team down.

The Empire has enough AoE to "waste" on the Foresight: TIE pilot or Tarkin, then an AoE cleanse from B2 or Ventress, and then the stuff you want to stick Vader or Emperor. If Vader is the leader and zeta'd then his DoTs won't go away until he does. And the Empire can control any cleanser the opposing team has.

Rebels...only chance I see is perhaps just speed up Wedge over Biggs, then the Wiggs assist can hit something, and Lando can work his magic. But when someone falls, you have to do it again...

Droids...I think the reapplication of Foresight on a death will have to be controlled. B2 has to hit, so he can't go first. Really needs to go 2nd. Maybe have to run IG-100 over 86 to go first. Then he'll get turn meter from all the dodges and clear the foresight for B2.
Post edited by StormTro0p3R_H on

Replies

• ****, Jedi's just got serious
  • its gonna take you a month for those zeta mats, needs 20
  • StormTro0p3R_H
    1643 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    And y'all were worried about Greedo's leader ability? This is absurd!

+5 Speed (30 total!)
    Jedi gain Offense equal to 3x their speed (!?!)
    Jedi start the battle with Foresight for 2 turns (!!!) and again when anyone is defeated (!?!)
  • Now I'm stuck with who to use Zeta on. Darth Vader's looks very promising also and I've been gearing and leveling my empire team. Could make it so they don't even get a turn!
  • djvita wrote: »
    its gonna take you a month for those zeta mats, needs 20

True but many things take a month to farm...
  • **** got real for Jedi!

http://imgur.com/SeTlcRy

Dammmm!

• Now I'm stuck with who to use Zeta on. Darth Vader's looks very promising also and I've been gearing and leveling my empire team. Could make it so they don't even get a turn!

Not sold....unless his DoT damage removes the turn meter...even then, those Jedi will dodge his AoE (but not his basic :) )
  • that and yodas new upgrade will be good for the aat raid
  • the scale this game is being pushed to is honestly so mind-boggling

also RIP Wiggs after QGJ's leader ability hits the ground. QGJ and Aayla are gonna be able to wipe the floor all by themselves lmao
  • Can someone screenshot Vader's upgrade?? My guildies want to see
  • Is there a listing of all the leader updates?
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    knt7JlB.jpg

This is so insane
  • So

QJG (L), Yoda, Anakin .... who are the other two lol
    Han Solo: No time to discuss this as a committee. Princess Leia: I am not a committee!
  • Don't forget that Barris now gives 20% max health to anyone who takes a critical hit...on her unique ability. Drop her into a QGJ team and the Crit/AOE meta is on its way out.
  • Now this is actually OP, one of those bonus effects shouldn't be there. AoE foresight is wayy to overpowered, not only against AoE squads, but single-target damage AI will waste all of their specials on a foresighted target. I love everything about this update expect for really this.
  • StormTro0p3R_H
    1643 posts Member
    edited November 2016

@BrianBuchanans :
    I can't get images on here, but it increases the chance to remove turn meter to 50% and the turn meter removal to 20% when Empire characters damage opponents. Also automatically re-applies DoTs that naturally wear off while Vader is alive.
    Can someone screenshot Vader's upgrade?? My guildies want to see

• I'm thinking

QJG (L), Yoda, Barris, Anakin and Aalya?? thoughts
    Han Solo: No time to discuss this as a committee. Princess Leia: I am not a committee!
  • StormTro0p3R_H
    1643 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Mirror matches will be so dumb.

Your (Offense) Yoda AoEs to remove their Foresight so Anakin can AoE damage and let everyone go from there...
    Their (Defense) Yoda will Battle Meditate and the die...

So maybe Yoda needs to be replaced with another FAST AoE....who's that?
    Post edited by StormTro0p3R_H on
  • Rework Magmatrooper

More speed, bomb undodgeable and 2x-3x dmg or something, make it fun.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Tangentially related question, but does the Cody zeta mean that Fives gains 5% protection each counter?
  • I'm FTP...haven't seen Cody's. Is there a list? Have seen that asked but not answered.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    I'm FTP...haven't seen Cody's. Is there a list? Have seen that asked but not answered.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/78070/game-update-11-22-2016/p1?new=1

He now also applies half his defense bonus to clones
  • Zooey wrote: »
    Tangentially related question, but does the Cody zeta mean that Fives gains 5% protection each counter?

Protection gain is on basic, don't think that includes counters as it is unique. Every basic double tap would be 10% protection though...
  • Definitely very good lead ability, maybe finally my jedis get some love.

But on other hand, what about an empire squad to counter that, tie fighter pilot goes first and remove all foresight, then palp stun all. Something to think about when it comes to an all jedi team.
  • SpeedRacer wrote: »
    Definitely very good lead ability, maybe finally my jedis get some love.

But on other hand, what about an empire squad to counter that, tie fighter pilot goes first and remove all foresight, then palp stun all. Something to think about when it comes to an all jedi team.

Wont happen if you have a fast yoda.
  • APX_919 wrote: »
    The0n3 wrote: »
    QGJ's zeta is even better, dang!

Can anyone even beat that? I think only a Boba or EP led team has a snowball's chance on Mustafar of taking that team down.

The Empire has enough AoE to "waste" on the Foresight: TIE pilot or Tarkin, then an AoE cleanse from B2 or Ventress, and then the stuff you want to stick Vader or Emperor. If Vader is the leader and zeta'd then his DoTs won't go away until he does. And the Empire can control any cleanser the opposing team has.

Rebels...only chance I see is perhaps just speed up Wedge over Biggs, then the Wiggs assist can hit something, and Lando can work his magic. But when someone falls, you have to do it again...

Droids...I think the reapplication of Foresight on a death will have to be controlled. B2 has to hit, so he can't go first. Really needs to go 2nd. Maybe have to run IG-100 over 86 to go first. Then he'll get turn meter from all the dodges and clear the foresight for B2.
  • MrGrips wrote: »
    SpeedRacer wrote: »
    Definitely very good lead ability, maybe finally my jedis get some love.

Wont happen if you have a fast yoda.

TFP on aoe takes care of pesky yoda
  • Zooey wrote: »

Protection gain is on basic, don't think that includes counters as it is unique. Every basic double tap would be 10% protection though...

Wouldn't the logical easy test be the By the Book we have? If his counter can trigger that, it should trigger the Zeta. I'll have to go test it when I can.
  • Do we think Ventress will gain her speed bonus against the QGJedi as far as the first turn goes? She gains 15 speed for each non-buffed enemy. So will her first turn order be at 149 speed against them or 104? Looking at using her over B2 so I can control the order.